Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Group AYP India, Saturdays, 9.30 a.m
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  01:07:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,
This is just to let you know that we have been doing a regular AYP group session at Gurgaon, India, every Saturday beginning at 9.30 a.m. (Indian Standard Time). If you would like to join us at that time from wherever you are, we welcome you heartily. Just let us know here or mail me, and we will be aware that you are with us at that time. Though each member follows his or her own pace, generally we all begin with spinal breathing for the first ten minutes, going into deep meditation and rest as per each member's comfort level. We follow this with discussions on Yoga related practices.

Thank you
Sadhak

Edited by - sadhak on Sep 05 2007 01:11:17 AM

Srinivas_Mallya

Singapore
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  08:20:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Srinivas_Mallya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sadhak,
It is a very good news, people in Asia Pacific region can join You for Satsang or Group Meditation.
I will join , it is 12PM in the afternoon

Thanks
Srinivas

Edited by - Srinivas_Mallya on Sep 05 2007 08:48:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  12:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Srinivas,
You're very welcome... and we are glad to have you join us. Thanks for figuring out your local time too... I omitted to put that bit in. Do post in if you feel any difference, or wish to share any experience. I'll definitely tell the group on Saturday to make space for Srinivas (figuratively ). I too, will post in here about any significant group experiences that we'd like to share as and when they come up.

Sadhak
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000