Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 The Disappearance of the Universe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gentlep

USA
114 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2007 :  3:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone read this book by Gary Renard? I found it very helpful in understanding lot of stuff, especially the forgiveness. The book is about conversation of Gary with two ascendant masters and it's based on A course in Miracles. The final chapter of the book made me really wonder about time and space.

Does anyone here follow the course in miracles workbook along with ayp? I would appreciate if you can share your experience. How do you approach it alongwith ayp, particularly the lessons that have you contemplate a particular idea for couple of minutes throughout the day. Do you do it as samyama?

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2007 :  4:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I attended a course in miracles study group for almost a year. Fortunately, we had a fantastic group leader.

The experience was helpful and intellectually stimulating. The book balances eastern and western ideas well, and articulates them clearly. There is a well crafted progression from the beginning to the end of the book, for those who are just starting on the path. Anyone who is past most of the ego drama can jump right in anywhere.

It is definitely a book I'd strongly recommend to anyone. The book at times has a Shakespearian sound to it. Lots of gems.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000