AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Diet Shatkarmas Book Release Date?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

decon

6 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2007 :  1:26:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit decon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
I saw that the new Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book is on it's way and is now online at ebook places. Do you have an estimated date the physical book it will be up at Amazon and the like? I'm actually in the process of going through detox and diet changes and highly interested to check it out, but would prefer to get the hardback if it is only going to be a little while longer :)

As always, thanks for the great info!
Michael

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2007 :  1:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michael:

The Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli paperback should available on Amazon and other channels within one to two weeks. The links will be updated here as it becomes available in the various channels:
http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#dsa
(Reading sample and Table of Contents links are available here also)

As you say, it is available in ebook format now. It is also available now for direct ordering through me as part of any quantity discount order.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1248

We hope to have it out in audiobook format in one or two months.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2007 :  09:52:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book showed up on Amazon USA today. See link here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#dsa

The cover image and "search inside" will be added soon.

Book reviews on Amazon are greatly appreciated -- one of the best ways to help AYP reach more people. That is assuming the book is any good, of course.

It should not be long before the book appears on the rest of the book seller sites.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2007 :  11:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just ordered it from Amazon.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2007 :  12:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks YB.

It's up on Amazon UK now too.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000