AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Samyama with celestial bodies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Naz

37 Posts

Posted - May 08 2007 :  3:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Naz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there, everybody.

This thread is supposed to continue and bring to the new level the issue indicated in its subject. It is a continuation, update and sometimes correction of the ideas expressed in the previous topic. It should be noted here that corrections in this topic related to the information in the previous one are mostly evolutionary (not revolutionary or disestablishing). No basic concepts will be changed and no axiomatic declarations made in the previous topic are going to be cancelled here.

The main idea is quite the same: Through Samyama with celestial bodies it is possible to achieve the effects which are in direct correlation with the location of the bodies taken for Samayama within the Bhava circle of the native’s astrological chart, as well as with the natural astrological qualities of these bodies.

Any further discussion and individual issues raised here are the extension, elaboration and detailed specification of the above primary idea. The above mentioned idea actually allows anyone familiar with Samyama technique and willing to change his own mind start experimenting right away. (That’s what I actually did 15 years ago). Also it should be noted, that if some of the readers of this topic feel sure that they are not going to start any Samyama with celestial bodies and/or their substitutes (i.e. miscellaneous devatas, yantras, mantras, colors, shapes, sutras of general meaning etc.), they would hardly be able to make any significant progress about understanding and experiencing the effects I try to describe here. I do not force such people to leave the discussion (their attention and participation might bring interesting and unexpected effects both for them and for me), but if you are not interested in experimenting with the Samyama and simultaneously want to follow the effects and phenomena I bring forward, it’s much like wanting to discuss the effects and phenomena related to high speed car racing having no car driving experience at all and refusing to get into the car even for a short test drive… Nevertheless, everybody is welcome to have a look and a word to say.

For those of you who do start some experimenting, please mark it well that Samyama is not harmless. Just like in the high speed car racing, if you try Samyama which is pure and strong enough but with the wrong settings, you may hurt yourself very badly. A misplaced strong Samyama is easily capable of bringing very bad physical accidents including physical mutilation, serious diseases and death both to you and the people you are closely energetically connected to. But the bad effects which are truly difficult to handle are the various subtle disbalances wrong Samyma would awaken in your mind. They are difficult to trace and catch, unless you vision and contemplation ability is very high. They usually go unnoticed for years (if not for lives) and fighting/eliminating them is like struggling with a pitch black demon in a dark room (of your own mind).

Any mind also usually has some protective mechanisms against the bad effects a Samyama would bring. Usually any mind has some average level of karmic life flow which is natural for it. A Samyama which goes too far into the bad direction from this average karmic level of one’s mind is subconsciously blocked through the inertia of positive Samskaras. However, if you want to make your Samyama pure, deep and strong you have to gradually get free from your Samskaras and make your mind a ‘tabula rasa’. Unless you do this, your Samskaras would block the effects which go too far into the positive direction (or, let’s say, just go ‘too far beyond’ to be more exact) from the average level and style of flow of your karmic Samskaras. So, to summarize, your Samskaras, which in their wholeness form what is called your ‘tonal’ (or individualized mind) are simultaneously your protection against too bad effects of unlucky Samyama and your hindrance to achieve the positive (or those beyond your current capacities) effects of Samyama.

What you have to do in order to evolve spiritually is to gradually make your tonal more open, exposing it to the gradual infusion of the nagual (or the unexpressed infinite Absolute). This is a lengthy process at the rate and pace controlled by you. It is your will power directed into the nagual (or beyond your tonal) which is capable to make your tonal open to the infusion of the nagual. Unless you consciously direct your will power into the unknown, no meditation or Samyama will break the limits of your tonal. You might be able to occasionally touch the Absolute in your transcendence, but it will always be through the colored glasses of your tonal, which would filter extremely successfully any content not fitting into your general scope of the mind (or into the predetermined by your karma structure of your tonal).

So, what we have here is as follows. We can not get rid of our tonal completely, because we need it for our protection from the bad effects of our own Samyama (which would inevitably come if you are going to experiment). But we also want to get rid of the limits of our tonal in order to get those better (or, let’s say ‘interesting’) effects of our Samyama at the full power. So, the approach I’ve taken is to gradually open my tonal more and more. I am oscillating on the borders of my tonal and try to gradually explore what is outside the circle. Sometimes I get bad results, sometimes good. When I notice that something is going wrong, I roll back to the protective walls of my tonal and explore the safer regions of the border with the unknown. Some regions are there I do not dare to enter as for now. The intuition is a wonderful thing which will help you determine which regions you wouldn’t want to enter yet, and which are ready for your exploration. But some risk is always there. You have to thread carefully and attentively, like a hunter in a mysterious forest full of deadly threats and predators. This kind of special gait through the time (a style of moulding the flow of your karma) is called the ‘stalking’ (‘stalking’ is my natural inclination, as opposed to the ‘dreaming’ style, for those of the readers who are familiar with these designations).

So, to summarize the above, you have to risk in your Samyama, but risk carefully, thoughtfully and try to keep yourself within the limits of the sound mind. These limits are your fortress in your exploration of the unknown. You can always hide there and wait to gain new strength or to fully digest the new energies, if you’ve gotten too much of these new energies. But you also have to gradually destroy and expand these walls of your fortress. If you destroy them too quickly, you may be squashed by the torrent of the new energies you expose your mind to (that’s actually how some people go mad, insane, and get various mental ilnesses). But you have to be somewhat crazy and to take some risk, unless you want to make the walls of the fortress of your mind your prison.

Another important thing I find worthwhile to point to here is that any individual has a permanent life flow of energy (will power), and this energy is always spent to some activity within your tonal (or some part of it can be directed to explore the nagual). Many people in this world seem to be trapped into the illusion of successfully expanding their tonal through spending their total energy for expanding and strengthening the fortress of their mind accordingly to the same (or very slightly variant) pattern at all the times. This is, by the way, a very safe way of expanding your fortress. Once you already know some tricks which work well for you (and each of the readers of this information doubtlessly knows many such tricks, moreover, most of the readers might be very familiar with some individual tricks which I personally am not very familiar with, though I can intellectually understand how these tricks work and what bearing their effects have – these are the tricks which can be generally described as ‘those fitting into the current general tonal of the human civilization’; they are all, let’s say, within the walls of the fortress our civilization had built for it’s collective mind; these walls include cultural, religious, traditional, scientific and other ideas which are known to most inhabitants of the Earth in a nutshell; each of us has some special fields of expertise, which are not so well explored by some other people, but since these fields of expertise generally fit into the walls of tonal of our current civilization, it does not require a ‘quantum leap’ for an average educated human to understand these concepts roughly, or to start exploring them deeper without taking some significant risks), you continue to use those tricks and expand within the level you already understand. There’s always a lot for you to explore, since you do have expertise only within some fields, and there’s lots of other things you can explore, which are roughly within your field of understanding, but which lack the detailed vision and knowledge. Many humans spend multiple lives exploring the different corners of the general tonal of human civilization.

There is, however, a different kind of exploration, which is available to the human mind. It is the exploration beyond the general tonal of the current human civilization. This kind of exploration if much more risky, but it can also bring much more interesting results. There’s a group of humans which naturally are always exploring the borders of the general tonal of human civilization. These are the prominent scientists, which occasionally make discoveries, that lead to better, deeper and new (and sometimes revolutionary) changes in understanding of the reality around us. This group is, however also conditioned in their exploration. They move on based on the scientific ideas and theories available in today’s world. This is their strength, but it is also their weakness and their limitation. Science is just another kind of tonal (usually quite sophisticated and elaborated in its special areas of application). In order to gain new knowledge, you have to go beyond. By today the human civilization has not yet achieved a satisfactory level of integration of the tonals of scientific and religious (or spiritual) approach. These two approaches lack the support and the stronger sides of each other. Religion and spirituality lack the sobriety and logic of the science. Religiously (spiritually) minded people usually indulge (waste their energy) into building spiritual illusions of special value (which all the religious/spiritual sects thrive upon). Science, on the other hand, lacks the ‘faith’, the emotional value (which is nothing but the very same energy in its different modifications and states, which the traditional science tries to handle by objective means).

An exploration of the nagual should be, in my opinion, both scientific and spiritual. We should take the best from the two approaches currently active in the tonal of our civilization. The scientists had been actually quite successful in the last few centuries and, in my opinion, had the lead of the process of expanding the common tonal of our civilization. There has been some upsurge on the spiritual battle line in the last hundred years or so, which included the broad infusion of the Eastern spiritual traditions into the Western minds, which actually lacked this infusion desperately. But, as from my point of view, there has been very little of new revolutionary breakthroughs on the spiritual front, as compared to the huge leaps the Western Science made for the last few centuries. Actually all the brightest basic spiritual theories of today are dated back a few millennia from now, and, as from my point of view, do not seem to had been brought about purely by humans (in the general sense of the limitations of the contemporary human mind). All we have today is the multitude of translations, interpretations, elaborate explanations and helpful commentaries, which try and bring the spiritual heritage dated thousands of years back to the mind of ‘common Joe’.

This spiritual heritage, however, is not the ultimate spiritual knowledge. It is only an endeavour to build a tonal capable of handling the unknown. Various traditions of spiritual knowledge contain many (varying upon the tradition) misconceptions, mistakes, limitations etc. They require a substantial review, renewal and integration. The integration process is what currently takes place on a large scale. The review, renewal and new exploration, however, is practically at zero level. With the rare exclusion of a couple of top level psychics and saints (whose reports are often very foggy, erroneous and hard to evaluate) there seems to be no-one even distantly capable of handling the challenge of deep spiritual exploration. This is a deplorable situation…

O.K. This would be enough for the general philosophical part. I feel it is necessary, as it is aimed at gradually and slowly restructuring the tonal of the readers based on the intellectual concepts and language understandable to them.

Now let’s come to the Samyama part.

Answering the questions of Chiron and Balance:

Samyama with Chiron brings the effects of the Meena (Pisces) energy. As by my observations, any celestial body has one of the 12 primary energy characteristics. Asteroids which have names can be easily included into Samyama by using their name. Currently there are thousands (actually over 15.000) of named asteroids of different sizes. Most of them had been discovered within the last 100 years, with the advancements of the astronomical science. Some of them are very small in size compared to the planets and those bigger and more famous asteroids (like Chiron), and I was actually somewhat surprised about 10 years back to find out that all of them have certain Samyama effects. Some named asteroids can not be accessed through their name. These are the asteroids whose names are not unique or have some kind of ambiguity in the name or its spelling. I had failures with asteroids whose names are ending with ‘son’, and with some other named after people whose family names are too ambiguous. On the other hand, I had good and clear Samyama effects with the asteroids named after the ancient mythology characters, or accordingly to the personal names which have an ancient etymology.

It is actually an interesting question how is it possible to access the asteroids (or other celestial bodies) through Samyama with their names. I believe that once a name becomes known and attributed within the tonal of current civilization, there’s something happening on the level of its connection to the celestial body it is attributed to. I experimented with some stars which currently have no generally accepted names amongst the astronomers. There are many such stars, they are actually the overwhelming majority of the innumerous stars visible on the sky. I tried to establish a Samyama with such stars through various means, like:

* giving it a proper name by myself;
* directing my attention to it through its astronomical designations (catalogue referral numbers and letters);
* directing my attention to it through a shortened name, formed based on the astronomical Bayer letter classification and constellation name of the star (e.g. pi Centauri = PiCen – I used ‘PiCen’ for Samyama);
* directing my attention to the star of my choice through visualizing it;
* as well as some other variations, which I leave for the deeper discussion.

In short, all of the above had failed to bring about a steady and clear Samyama connection with the stars of my choice. I also had failures with some of the Star Names and Nebulae (or other astronomical objects’) Names attributed to them recently. My experience was always: these names do not provide the slightest Samyama connection to the objects they are attributed to.

In this connection I find it worthwhile to mention that Samyama through visualization (which I tried with many different objects and qualities – not only the celestial bodies) would always inevitably bring about the effects of one of the seven main planets or 12 main signs as distributed throughout my natal chart. My current theory to explain that is that any thought on any level (from the deepest to the most shallow) is continuously intercepted by the seven planets and 12 Rashis and converted into Samyama effects with the given celestial object. The 7 planets and 12 Rashis have the broadest bandwidth of energy connections to the tonal of human civilization and any thinking activity of normal human mind goes only through them (that includes all the kinds of visualizations, prayers, meditations with the devatas etc.). That is why in Sanskrit the Planets are called the Grahas (which means ‘the holders’, the ones who ‘seize’ or ‘grasp’). They are holding the minds of humans. They are ruling the minds of humans. They control their own realms of energy qualities. And any thinking activity related to that realm goes only through them.

But, coming back to the Samyama with other objects. They have a more narrow bandwidth and are not inscribed so powerfully into the tonal of the humankind. They, however, provide an escape door into the unknown. They can be accessed through continuous Samyama based on a pure mind. The trick you have to accomplish is to break free from ‘the Holders’. In order to do that, you have to give up your conventional thinking process (‘stop the inner dialogue’, for those readers who are familiar with the tonal/nagual concepts) and jump into Samyama with the new object. If you succeed, the flow of your thinking will get a new fresh start and you will ride the energy of your new Samyama companion. It’s like starting a new dream.

Now, to the practical things. I had good Samyama connection results with all the ancient Star names of Greek, Arabic and old Latin etymology. I also had good results with all the names of celestial bodies coming from the Sanskrit.

As I mentioned before, I was actually surprised to find out that so many small asteroids can be connected to through Samyama using their names (many of those names are just a few decades old), but all my tests show: it definitely works. With the exclusion of some names mentioned above. But the percentage of ‘working’ names is actually quite high, it’s obviously over 50%. By now I’ve tested a good few hundred of asteroids.

Asteroids are very convenient for experiments, because there are so many of them, you can actually find some in practically any degree of your Bhava Belt you wish to experiment with. Using Swiss Ephemeris you get the coordinates up to the seconds.

Now to make some corrections to the previous thread. The last few months I was actually trying various Samyama combinations with the 12 energies available simultaneously. I was hoping to find an ideal combination of these energies which would allow to stop the eternal energy war going on between the Gods and Demons. I was trying to find the peaceful combination, as, since all the 12 energies are there in our disposal, my idea was that they all are somehow necessary. After multiple experiments I’ve given up this approach. At least for the meanwhile. The results I invariably get is the energy war goes at full power inside me. I’m struggling with myself, being simultaneously on both the sides of the battle. This exhausts me more and more. Actually, the stronger and deeper my Samyama goes, the hotter the battle inside me becomes. It takes all my strength, and my interaction with the external world becomes very slight… On the way, however, I’ve discovered a number of very interesting new phenomena, which I’d be happy to discuss on a more advanced stage (hopefully there will be someone to discuss them with).

My current approach since some time is to take one of the sides.

A short preliminary description of the sides follows:

The heavenly army includes the following energies:

Dhanu, Meena (the celestial preceptors)

Simha, Karka (the royal couple)

and

Kanya, Mithuna (the supporters of activity, the engineers).

The demonic army includes:

Tula, Vrishabha (the demonic preceptors)

Mesha, Vrishcika (the cruel and brave warriors)

Kumbha, Makara (the dirty creatures doing the dirty work, the rulers of darkest grief and misery, as well as of the best and utter of material pleasure).

Now I think we should finish this message. There’s much to tell about the various characteristics of the two armies and how they fight their battle in our minds and our lives. This is a good topic for an individual discussion thread and actually a big book. For now I’d like to mention that currently I’m in Samyama with the heavenly party and will bring new information as the questions and other compelling reasons emerge.

All the best.

Edited by - Naz on May 08 2007 4:30:59 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000