AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 my life intention
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  10:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I wanted to create in words my life intention and share it with all of you special people. I believe the listener is what gives power to intentions or possibilities we create in our life. I believe that the more I put my intentions or possibilities out in the world with my words and having listeners, my intentions become more real. In my life, the biggest reason why I try to create a life of integrity in all areas of my life and do what I say I'm going to do when I say I'm going to do it is so that when I create a meaningful intention or possibility for my life these intentions hold validity in the other person's listening. It's not about people even believing or having faith in my intentions but it's about witnessing them and then associating me with that intention
... So enough said (d r u m r o l l p l e a s e)...

The intention that I am creating for my life is that I will reach enlightenment in this lifetime.

This is less about the attachment of actually reaching enlightenment but more about living a life within that intention everyday.

So thank you everybody who reads this and is a witness to this! Love to you all!!

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  10:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love this post, Chard!
May all the best come to you, in order to facilitate your enlightenment.

And I'll be on the sidelines cheerleading..."YOU GO GIRL!!!"
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  11:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chard, I will confirm that you intend to awaken
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  9:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhhhhh, thank you Balance and Hunter. There's nothing more meaningful to me than reading those responses to really my only intention in life at this point.

Actually I'd like to revise my statement to, "Just as the sky is blue, I will reach enlightenment in this lifetime." BINGO, THAT'S IT!.. perfect fit... So there it is in black and white
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  9:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey now, pick an intention and stick with it! Just kidding. Sometimes the sky is cloudy, or sunset, or full of rain, moonlit, or black with stars. I'll offer, "Just as the sky is blue, my intent to reach enlightenment will shine like the sun!" Just playing around, I'm sure your intent is solid.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  11:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,

I add my intent for you to realize your intent.

A
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2007 :  09:08:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh no Balance you're right, the sky is not always blue! but lets pretend everyday is always full of blue skies and sun AT LEAST FOR THE PURPOSE OF MY INTENTION So I'll keep my statement the same

Thanks Anthem
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2007 :  10:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chard

oh no Balance you're right, the sky is not always blue! but lets pretend everyday is always full of blue skies and sun AT LEAST FOR THE PURPOSE OF MY INTENTION So I'll keep my statement the same

Thanks Anthem

That's the spirit Chard Please pardon my musings. I feel the strength of your conviction in your words.

With Love
Alan
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  10:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
your musings were amusing Balance!
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  12:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whew, thanks! I just hate it when I end up offending someone.
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2017 :  5:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's so cool that my kundalini awakening experience 10 yrs ago is archived here and I have the priceless gift of being able to revisit my old postings and experience this compassion and love for who I was, the gratitude for the growth of a decade of life experiences, and seeing that the truth that at the core I remain the same.

I love this thread! I'd like to revise it though...

DRUM ROLL....

My life intention: "Just as the sky is blue, the planet will reach enlightenment in this lifetime!"

Aghhh!! That's it!! A much more fun game to play than my own perhaps someday reaching enlightenment! Luckily though, I too am part of the planet though!

Whose up for that game?!!

Edited by - Chard on Jul 09 2017 5:11:45 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000