Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Name change
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  2:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone.

I have asked Yogani to change my log in name from the old yahoo id azaz932001 which I am completely fed up with to Richard (my name) and he has kindly done so.

PS You don't have to welcome Richard on to the forum

Edited by - Richard on Mar 06 2007 2:16:40 PM

Zelebe

Netherlands
35 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  3:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum, Richard
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now I am going to ignore that
Go to Top of Page

Doc

USA
394 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  4:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Doc's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yo, Richard:

How does it feel to finally 'go public'...so to speak?

Hari OM!

Doc

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  7:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am FREE FREE the truth is out he he

Well I was always public really Doc my profile is up there for all to see.

I just got fed up with that old Yahoo ID it suddenly seemed really silly so there you are Richard is now officially Richard
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  8:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I've been looking at "Balance" lately and thinking it's a little silly, but I can use "alan" because it still exists on the member list. At least my name is contained within "Balance". I think I'm perhaps somewhat equally balanced and imbalanced, which would actually be a balance One reason I changed is because I didn't like that I had used a little "a" at the front of "alan" and didn't want to trouble yogani to change it. Don't worry though, I'm not planning at this time to make any more changes, though I may use "alan" again at times.By the way Richard, nice name! Much better than azaz zip code.

Edited by - Balance on Mar 06 2007 9:56:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  03:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess you were in an azaz932001 humour when you registered, whatever humour that is. Good to see AYP is changing your perspective -- or does it mean you were 93 years old in 2001?
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  05:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I guess you were in an azaz932001 humour when you registered, whatever humour that is.

Hi Louis.

Yup guess I was... believe it or not it had some meaning for me in relation to the things I was in to in 2001 when I first registered with Yahoo..It never had anything to do with AYP.

On the old Yahoo forum your name could be displayed independently from your log in...not so on Snitz.

quote:
or does it mean you were 93 years old in 2001?

Hmmmmm

Edited by - Richard on Mar 07 2007 05:07:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  10:25:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your postings Richard and everyone, I got a great laugh out of some of them! This is a good topic... when I first registered I really wanted to be anonymous and not use my real name or country (I'm from the U.S. in case anyone cares!) and for some reason that was so important to me then. But then I let that go and I'm at the point now where whoever sees my postings sees them, whoever knows my identity knows it, so be it- I'm resolved about it. I just put it all in God's hands I suppose and I just try to be as much me as possible in a place where we can all mutually and openly share But it's still fun using my middle name Chard!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000