Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Experience of conductivity as a child?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

snake

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2024 :  11:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I may have posted this before a few years back but if not thought I?d share it here.
When I was around 7 or so I remember for some reason when peeing I contracted to stop the flow and felt this lovely sensation that went up my back neck and head,I had no idea what it was but it felt pleasurable and after that I would do it quite often over a few years just to enjoy.
It was later in my early 20?s after starting meditation that the same feeling occurred but this time from closing my eyes and focusing on the back of the neck.
It made me laugh when I remembered those early days peeing

Edited by - snake on Apr 26 2024 11:15:35 AM

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2024 :  12:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice story snake. I too remember a few episodes of sensations in the groin and neck as a child, when one is as pure as they will ever be. It is a blessing as yogis we open up through our practices. If we are quiet enough in any given moment, we ready our bodies for hopeful liberation. It appears we have been on this path long before childhood
Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2024 :  06:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Deer

Indonesia
27 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2024 :  10:20:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for raising this topic, snake.

I do not remember ecstatic conductivity but I do recall a warm feeling that would arise while napping or lying in the sun or near a body of water...a type of liquid relaxation and merging with nature.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000