Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Switching to IAM questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snake

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2024 :  07:17:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Basically if I've had a lot of purification from other practices including mantra practice over the years (52) can I go directly to the 1st enhancement?
I've been using it for a few days so far only positive results with proviso if I do come across probs to cut back or go to base?
Thanks

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2024 :  8:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Snake,

You can start out with the first mantra enhancement if you wish to, as AYP is an open system. However it is not advised for anyone to do that, not even people with a lot of previous meditation experience. It is much better to settle in with the AYAM mantra first and become stable with that over a period of months, at least, before taking on any mantra enhancements. One advantage of doing this is that you will get a feel for how the AYAM mantra works in the body. You will also have a stable base to come back to at any point if you need to.

When you are ready to take on a mantra enhancement, you may want to check out lesson 369 which discusses the alternate mantra enhancements. These are designed to produce more stability when it comes to using mantra enhancements.

Lesson 369 - Alternate Approach to Mantra Enhancements

Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2024 :  8:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Christi, I will do as you advise and see how it goes
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2024 :  12:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000