Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Men with a Feminine divine calling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Jonjarrah

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2024 :  4:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

I have meditated on the idea of why I crossdress for years. From a very young age it has been a part of me. As far as I know I have no intent of physically becoming a woman. It just appears to be a physical manifestation of somthing deeper that I have failed to reconcile. I wonder if others have had a feminine calling that has resulted in crossdressing. If so I am curious if they have found any divine reasoning as to why crossdressing has been part of there path. I would like to open this discussion for men who have never had a desire to become women, but feel feminine inclinations when they still prefer to present male. Please share any insight and or personal findings that inform this urge. I would like to better understand why this inclination has found its way into my path, and hope maybe there are others who could also benefit from this discussion.

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2024 :  11:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jonjarrah

Hello,

I have meditated on the idea of why I crossdress for years. From a very young age it has been a part of me. As far as I know I have no intent of physically becoming a woman. It just appears to be a physical manifestation of somthing deeper that I have failed to reconcile. I wonder if others have had a feminine calling that has resulted in crossdressing. If so I am curious if they have found any divine reasoning as to why crossdressing has been part of there path. I would like to open this discussion for men who have never had a desire to become women, but feel feminine inclinations when they still prefer to present male. Please share any insight and or personal findings that inform this urge. I would like to better understand why this inclination has found its way into my path, and hope maybe there are others who could also benefit from this discussion.

Hi Jonjarrah, welcome to the forum!

For perspective, for the sake of reincarnation, you have probably connected to previous versions of you..feminine and masculine. Also, beyond this body is agender anyway. For curiosity, think of how some Hindi gods are depicted.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000