Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 My ajna (?) chakra is active?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tada

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2024 :  2:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm not sure if it's ajna or something else. Any guidance on how to make use of this will be useful or am is my ego just massive
Symptoms:
1. While I walk, sit or meditate if I do a bit of focusing (or 2 spinal breath) a point on my forehead can be felt.
2. Overtime it feels like when you meditate and it feels like a spider bit you and your face feels paralyzed or something.
3. When I meditate I can also move it around, and sometimes I can feel my heartbeat (but faster than my heartbeat) on it which I can also move it around my face.

This began with me waking up and it felt like there was a point in my mouth which was ringing really quickly. Then it went into my mouth an rested in my brain. From then on I had this in my forehead.
Before I woke up I had a dream where my mother came to me and told me to do Dhyan, I said I'm not good enough. Then she said Veer ji (spiritual person we ask for advice about any problems in life like business, money, etc) said I can do it and to give you this. Then with her hands she pretended to pour something into my hands. I felt my hands quake a bit and I poured it onto plastic grass and it grew. Then I poured it over a religious tree (that we actually own) which was burning and it began to grew too.

If my ego is just massive then lmk.

Christi

United Kingdom
4377 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2024 :  07:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tada,

Yes, these are some of the symptoms associated with the activation of the ajna chakra. Especially feeling a sensation on your forehead. The feeling of being paralysed is one of the symptoms that can come with entry into samadhi. The vibration in your mouth is caused by an energetic channel that passes through the centre of the tongue. When this channel becomes activated, it often causes a strange vibration in the mouth or jaw.

Prophetic, or spiritual dreams, are also associated with the activation of the ajna chakra. It is good not to read too much into dreams, or visions, as they can be anything, and we don't know what the forces are behind their creation. But, taking up a regular practice of dhyana (meditation) would be a very good idea, if you do not have one already.
Go to Top of Page

tada

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2024 :  06:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi
taking up a regular practice of dhyana (meditation) would be a very good idea, if you do not have one already.

It is difficult to enter the same depth of meditation I had before with this pulsing feeling. Should I persist and ignore it. Or wait for it to settle down maybe?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4377 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2024 :  06:25:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tada,

When in meditation, it does not matter if the meditation feels "deep" or not. How a meditation feels can be anything, and will vary from time-to-time, depending on many factors. When blockages are being cleared out of the subtle nervous system, it can create all sorts of experiences, which can be distracting. It is just a part of the process of meditation.

I filmed a short video on this topic recently which is on YouTube here:

Why can meditation appear to get more difficult after a few years?

So, yes, carry on, and let go of the idea that meditation should feel a certain way.

Go to Top of Page

tada

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2024 :  08:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi tada,

When in meditation, it does not matter if the meditation feels "deep" or not. How a meditation feels can be anything, and will vary from time-to-time, depending on many factors. When blockages are being cleared out of the subtle nervous system, it can create all sorts of experiences, which can be distracting. It is just a part of the process of meditation.

I filmed a short video on this topic recently which is on YouTube here:

Why can meditation appear to get more difficult after a few years?

So, yes, carry on, and let go of the idea that meditation should feel a certain way.

Thank you a lot for the feedback!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000