AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Wet Dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2006 :  7:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

This one goes out to the men.

With reduced ejaculation in waking life, I've had a series of several wet dreams, spaced about a month apart. I was thinking more about it lately and even joined "wet dream forum," where, in an variation on the theme, the leaders promote refraining from masturbation with the intended goal of more frequent wet dreams. They say that wet dreams are less energetically draining than masturbatory ejaculations and can even be energizing. I concur.

Somewhere, Yogani says that, with practice, men can consciously refrain from ejaculation not only in waking sexual activity, but also during dreams.

I'm at a stage of evolution in-between the two styles: neither consciously abstaining from wet dreaming nor cultivating it. I'm observing.

If any of you fellows out there would dare share on this fairly taboo topic (Have you seen one portrayed, mentioned, alluded to in a movie lately... ever?), I'd like to hear other's accounts of evolution in wet dreaming.

Bewell

Edited by - bewell on Dec 14 2006 8:06:53 PM

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2006 :  10:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bewell and readers,
I will share with you my progress. The following is in concise form but is a representation of a very gradual process, nothing was instantaneous:

First, I started out just refraining from masturbation, all the while continuing a consistent twice-daily meditation. More and more my nights were filled with "wet dream" activity.

I don't recall that I experienced sexual fantasies in the dream state, rather, I would be in a half awake state of heightened lust and ecstasy. One thing would lead to another and I would be "sleep masturbating". Not sleep walking, rather, sleep whacking.

Anyway, I was not happy with this and even pissed off because I was performing a physical activity in an unconscious state. Most of the time I had no idea I was doing it. Really, it was getting in the way of a good nights rest and I was waking up unrefreshed and cranky.

So, I really started applying the tantra techniques written by Yogani. I made a deal with the body to perform the techniques once or twice every week. After a period of time, I noticed that the tantra sessions were improving the meditation sessions, and that I was not masturbating or ejaculating in my sleep.

I kept on with the tantra and then I distinctly remember one evening on the weekend this past September that while doing blocking, I could feel a physical movement, from the testicles up through the pelvis and stomach, of a warm substance. Simultaneously, I felt an upward movement of soothing energy (electricity) traveling up the spine and settling in the pituitary region.

Was the physical movement semen? I can only assume. From that point on, throughout the day, I feel what can be described as an upward "dripping" starting from my testicles and traveling upward. In conjunction, energy movements travel up the spine and I instantly settle into a bliss/stillness.

Now, when I have an orgasm, the pleasure is unbelievable. I didn't know a person could feel that good.

Also, I can get quite aroused and have frequent erections throught the day but the difference is that I don't have to "do" anything about them, I simply observe that I am aroused and having an erection and that's it.

It seems that it all goes back to establishing stillness or the witness state as described by others, by way of deep meditation.

Well, there it is, I hope you enjoyed.

Hunter

Edited by - Hunter on Dec 14 2006 10:22:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  11:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter

...sleep whacking.

Thanks for sharing hunter. I had not heard of that one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000