Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Kirtan Kriya
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gar81

Ireland
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2019 :  06:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

I’m nearly a week in to a 22min daily Kirtan Kriya which I am enjoying. Just wondering if the Kriya unearths old patterns of behaviour, I’m 5 years clean and sober and also had huge issues with sex but now are under control, however since starting the Kriya those old sexual thoughts and desires are back. Is this normal ? Is my body purging these old feelings/emotions, I really want to continue the sadanna as I am throughly enjoying it, but I am just a wee bit concerned how long it can go on for.

Thanks
Gar

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2019 :  12:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  04:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Gar

Welcome to the AYP forum.

What does your practice consist of? Does Kirtan Kriya mean chanting a mantra? Excuse my ignorance. I thought I'd reply (even though I don't know much about your practice) because I suspect not many people on this forum are very familiar with it. Most of the regulars here, if not all of us, practice AYP (as described in the lessons on this website).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000