Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Can we trust our spiritual experiences? Sadly not?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gerhard

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2019 :  07:03:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone :)

Just yesterday, I had some intense energy experiences at what I presume is the vishuddi (although I heard previously it is at the pit of the throat).

I felt a blue ball of enerty swirling right at my Adam's apple, but much more powerfully, I felt another ball of energy vibrating very rapidly just outside my throat. It was pulsing very fast, and regularly radiatimg light outfards in front of me, and attached to mh Adam's apple through a small pon hole almost.

Anyway.. I found that this energy pulsing was communicating visual information to mez and asked me if I wanted to go down a certain life path, and then if I chose yes, X would happenz which would then allow this opportunity. I did say yes. I was greeted with this absolute certainty that this would transpire. It was like a crystalline structure, clear as day. I doubted for a second from my end, but the assurance was still so strong. I could see this smile, my own smile, when I doubted.. like a parent would smile when a child is worried that the sun won't rise tomorrow.

Two days earlier, on a similar topic, I had my first realz prolonged experience of having a full blown experience of the inner Sun. Love and this center-of-the-Sun's-core heat flowed out of me like a fountain. At this time, there was no option to choose.. but my future with a certain person was so obvious, and I was laughing at how beautiful this story would transpire, as it was clear as day.

Unfortunately.. (or at least it seems that way to me right now, emotionally).. almost the opposite happened. The girl relatedro all this said it would be best if we did not continue.

The girl's choice was unpleasant, but not too bad. We left on very sweet terms. Today while meditating though, I entered a really dark realization. For a while, I have had faith when going through a tough time to trust in the benevolent Creative Energy in the universe, and in Shiva. I would regularly get input on how best to act from my third eye and from just outside the heart. Accompanying this realization was also a black and dark green energy ball of muck, lurking just outside my chest, and trying to inject itself into my heart.

Sigh.. now I am wondering.. can I ever trust a spiritual revelation again? My teo theories are that 1. They are actually just me desires and fantasies taking spiritual form, or 2. These are spiritual entities, but I have no way of vetting their intentions.

I know what I should do.. just keep doing my daily kriya practice. It definitely helps and is evolving me. But I found this issue so confusing today.

Does anyone have any thoughts at all? Has anyone else had experiences of balls of energy just outside the body in front of a chakra communicating with you? Could these even be the chakras of another person/being?

(To be thorough, I guess technically the events promised could transpire, but this would be crazy unlikely, 0.0000000000001%, and plus, the topic is too sensitive to hold out hope.

Any replies appreciated, hopefully my experience was interesting to you at least.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 18 2019 1:48:30 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2019 :  1:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2019 :  1:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Gerhard

I think your story answers your question beautifully, better than anyone here could.

quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard
Has anyone else had experiences of balls of energy just outside the body in front of a chakra communicating with you? Could these even be the chakras of another person/being?

In AYP, we treat these as scenery along the way. They could be beautiful, intriguing, unpleasant etc. We could spend a lifetime trying to interpret them and we would get nowhere. So we enjoy these experiences (if they are enjoyable) and press on with our practice.

All the best on your path!
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2019 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Gerhard,

Thank you for sharing your experience. As we progress on the spiritual path, we become aware of astral energies and influences. They feed on our attention, and they keep us engaged by amplifying our desires and hopes, but they have little to do with the reality. The astral is the realm of illusions. It seems that you have encountered such an entity. Just like many other spiritual schools, the AYP advises not to engage with the astral energies to completely avoid their trap.

As the level of purification increases and we are more conscious, we become aware of the Divine. The Divine does not look to control, to manipulate, it does not appeal to our ego or desire. The Divine supports our spiritual growth. When we start to be aware that “the guru is in you” and we get divine advice, it is often surprising and offers an opening to a deeper insight, while giving us complete freedom to act.

As Blue tells you, keep up your spiritual practices, and do not get side-tracked by experiences and scenery. Your practice is working – your perceptions are more and more subtle. With practice, your discrimination will also increase. Good things are happening.

Edited by - Blanche on Jan 19 2019 1:29:02 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000