Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat at Eden Rise in Devon, April 2019
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  05:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

In April I will be leading another retreat at Eden Rise in Devon. It will be a 7-day (6 night) retreat starting on the 23rd April and finishing on the 29th.

The retreat will be suitable for people of any level of experience.

Full details can be found on my website here:

https://www.secretsofyoga.org/eden-...il-2019.html

Contact me if you would like to come.

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2019 :  2:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

There are still a few places available on this retreat taking place later this month in Devon, England, including a single room and a twin room.

The retreat will be suitable for people at all levels of experience and full instructions on practice will be given. We will be looking especially at meditation and the cultivation of samadhi.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Parsifal

Poland
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2019 :  02:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,
With great joy I will take part in the retreat in the future. At the moment I am not ready yet because of financial difficulties and still poor knowledge of English in speech (but I'm working on it). I am quite new in AYP. I have been practicing AYP techniques since November 2018. Previously, for 7 years, I was practicing Transcendental Meditation.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2019 :  03:19:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parsifal,

Welcome to the forum!

That's great. Looking forward to meeting you at a future event!

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000