Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Psychosis and head pressure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nikoev

Indonesia
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2018 :  12:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?
--------------------------
SYMPTOMS.
my symptomps are feels like a psychological and also brain disfunction.
panic attacks everyday, losing of identity, feeling like whats happening in the world is too much for me to take, headpressure in my forehead, crown both temples and eye sockets, brain fog, cant function my brain like in the past, feeling i have been losing myself, every ideas and concepts also morality that i did and belive in the past now is just crumbled, depersonalization, disconected from everything (sociality, enviroment, people, my body, my thoughts, my mind), unmotivated to do everything, when i saw nature grass leafes or tress is just calming me and also its looks crystal clear like 4k or HD, pretty much i cant function normally in my life because i cant function my brain properly, i guess its a block in frontal lobes of my brain. i cant understand whats the teacher talking in the class, i cant understand one sentences in books when i try to read. im not creative, but in the past i used to be a creative person.
--------------
HOW LONG.
its been 1 year 3 months.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?
---------------------
HOW LONG IS IT GOING
its going 24/7.. EVERYDAY. NEVER STOP
---------------------
IS YOUR SLEEP AFFECTED?
nope, my sleep is fine.
-------------------
3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?
---------------------
yes, i guess its happened because i did meditation and a bit of self inquiries about God and reality.. and after that i just woke up one day having all of these symptoms.
--------------------
4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?
--------------------
meditation, 10 months i did for 30 minutes-1 hours per day, i divide it into 2 session.. i know it can lead to kundalini awakening, but in my heart i kinda doesnt prepared with any kind of entities so its kinda scared me a bit to experience the side effect of the meditation practices that i did.
5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?
-----------------------
i think im sensitive with things like dark entites or things that we cant see with our normal eyes. its freak me out. and other than that i still kinda dont understand the question.

but after i did my meditation techniques for 10 montsh i just increase my sensitivity towards energy and increasing consciousness.

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?
--------------------------
i dont do drugs.

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?
------------------
maybe i just got a exitensial crisis about God and everything, and also i have a scary feeling towards dark entities. i dont have any kind of traumatic event i guess.

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?
----------------------
yes, its decreased i guess?
but i dont know if i limit it will increase the energy.

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?
--------------------
i dont know anything about lighter diet can stimulate it.
i eat fish, veggies, and rice everyday. sometimes i eat snacks and oily foods.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?
-----------------
yeah, i admit that i dont do any grounding before and after i did meditation. i even dont know about grounding until i experienced all of this symptoms.

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?
------------------------
i dont know about that.
but learning about existence and all kind of self-help is heaven for me.. hehe

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?
------------------
i dont have a job. im in 4th year in college, and this condition really bothering my life.
and i dont know about that.

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?
-----------------------
i dont have courage to go to a doctor, because my family is so strict and kind of blaming if they found out i have a certain kind of mental disease or ilness. and i dont want them to be dissapointed.

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?
---------------
maybe its because i just got scared by dark entities and got a panic attacks and suddenly have a depersonalization and brain fog? i still really dont know.. but im sure the cause is the mix between my meditation practices and my self inquiries.

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
------------------
female, 22.

for more info , i also write it here
https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=17673

Edited by - nikoev on Nov 19 2018 12:34:07 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000