AYPsite.org Forum
 Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 alexander lowen bioenergetics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2018 :  12:28:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
Has anyone have any experience with Alexander Lowen exercises bioenergetics? Especialy I mean practising these exercises together wiht awakened kundalini. Has anyone add this as addition to ayp practises. What was the results?
I assume it can work similar to asanas - helping but also exaggerating energy flow as there are many body opening exercies and freeing the emotions. Some exercies like anger releasing etc looks like may be helpful, but of course I am little concern because I don't want to mess with AYP practises.
there are also lot of exercies which they called grounding and in fact there is alot of work on feeling the feet and legs on the ground - has anyone try these to ground with kundalini excess?
I am doing only DM now but I have a lot of temptation for body work as my body is stiff and holding some emotions. should I start with adding AYP begginers set of asanas first? or maybe experiment with Lowen's exercies as I said before I have a lot of need for body opening and emotions work.

Edited by - JJJ on Nov 17 2018 12:30:55 PM

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2018 :  05:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi JJJ,

Sorry but I haven´t tried the exercises that you mention.
For stiff body, besides Maha Mudra and Uttanasana, I like KAP(Kundalini Awakening Process)´s movements and stretchings such as skeletal shaking, hamster dance (fascia around the shoulders release), throwdowns etc.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000