Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 health and illness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Popperian

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  11:16:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Can anyone offer any insight on kundalini and health/illness? I went to an energy healer because for many years I have suffered from hypoglycemia (low blood sugar and feeling hungry all the time). Since seeing the energy healer I feel great, as if there is a great pool of bliss and energy in my belly, especially when I relax (e.g. at the weekend). I am a bit more able to remain in the moment and I feel a bit more feminine and when the energy is really strong the hunger doesn’t seem important any more. I am very happy because I think I glimpse a bit more about how the world is (before going to see the energy healer I had been studying Bert Hellinger’s work on what one can and can’t do for oneself and others) and I feel great (the simpler my life is the better it feels). I am happy just letting go and doing ordinary things but I do have a few questions.

(1) I would like my hunger to go away, if that is something I may wish for. Then I could do my job better and may be I could have a relationship (I never did before and now I feel very sexual). Is this something I may wish for? So far I have avoided meditation and trying to manipulate the energy.

(2) Before my energy experience I had what I thought was a noble aim (or perhaps just silly ; ) ): I was writing an essay about the criteria in homeopathy for a prescription to be correct, i.e. pointing out that some homeopaths actually have stricter criteria for success than conventional doctors and so are more scientific in Popper’s sense. Now my world has been so turned upside down in a good way that I don't want to do this right now. The energy in me seems to be expressing itself sexually. How can I deal with this, as I don't have a partner? (Obviously I am looking for one now)

(3) When I relax a lot (this happened occasionally even before I saw the energy healer) I get a headache. (I think from R G Hamer's Urinary Stage of Conflict Resolution.) Does anyone else get this? Any suggestions about how to deal with it? Yesterday I really wanted to "let go" but that seemed to make the headache worse.

Thanks in advance

Mary

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 24 2018 02:04:02 AM

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  8:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mary, welcome to the forum. Do read the lesson available on this website. Energy manipulation and regulating hunger are not given importance here (though it is possible).
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2018 :  02:04:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000