Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini excess?? Am I doing something wrong!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shaktidevi

Sweden
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2018 :  06:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=17652

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=17703

Hi everyone, if you wish to read my previous posts for all the things that have happened since my awakening.

Some new things Not sure if I’m frying my system or kundalini Ma is doing what she needs to.
There’s been 3 things that have happened. One night just as I was falling asleep, I went into the light sleep phase and in my dream it felt like my whole upper body was transcending and then I woke quickly and I could feel energy buzzing through me.

Then another night again in the light sleep phase I dreamt that my arms and hands were buzzing in the same vibration I felt during the kundalini awakening, then I woke and could feel it still but then quickly changed into that pins and needles feeling. But after these two moments I slept very deep. I wouldn’t call it either negative or positive these experiences, just new experiences.

Several times now When I’m doing sun salutations and every time I would do a back bend I will hear a slight buzz and then my whole body is filled with intense vibration even my tongue was vibrating and I could feel a slight sexual arousal in my pelvic area. It was nice but the vibration is the same feeling I got in the kundalini awakening at teacher training, I almost lost my balance a couple of times.

Oh I should also mention , I did a CD meditation a couple days ago,guided by my guru. And by the time it got 15mintues into it my whole body felt like it was going to fly away, or explode away, and I couldn’t breathe properly aswell but at the same time it felt like bliss and love and then I got a little scared I wasn’t going to come back because I felt so expanded and lifted. It felt amazing but I did get scared because it’s the first time I’m experiencing such a blissful love expansive meditation.

I feel like my capacity for energy has increased, definitely feeling more tingles and movements within since the dream kundalini awakening night, not sure what it all means. I’m feeling this buzz vibration more as the days go by, it’s not bothering me, just want to make sure I’m not frying my system, I’ve already decreased all the strong pranayama and focusing a lot on Nadi shodana and decreased on the transcending meditations, trying to ground more aswell.

Does this sound like kundalini excess? Or should I back off more on my practice?

Thanks

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2018 :  09:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Does this sound like kundalini excess? Or should I back off more on my practice?

No it doesn't

Remember it is all you. All you have to do is let go and trust yourself. The jerking and movements is energy hitting on your obstructions, your issues and fears.

The sexual energy, the vibrations, the feelings of expansion are all normal and part of the process.

All the best,

Tom
Go to Top of Page

Shaktidevi

Sweden
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2018 :  07:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shaktidevi

[quote]Originally posted by jonesboy

[quote]Does this sound like kundalini excess? Or should I back off more on my practice?

No it doesn't

Remember it is all you. All you have to do is let go and trust yourself. The jerking and movements is energy hitting on your obstructions, your issues and fears.

The sexual energy, the vibrations, the feelings of expansion are all normal and part of the process.

Thank you! nice to know I’m not frying myself
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2018 :  08:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

[quote]Does this sound like kundalini excess? Or should I back off more on my practice?

No it doesn't

It can be scary no doubt put the path is all about letting go.

Treat it all like an adventure, if you start feeling the vibrations just let go and see where it takes you. It won't hurt you, it is really, truly you. You are just beginning to realize that you are a little more is all.
Go to Top of Page

Shaktidevi

Sweden
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2018 :  2:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy

quote:

quote:

No it doesn't

It can be scary no doubt put the path is all about letting go.

Treat it all like an adventure, if you start feeling the vibrations just let go and see where it takes you. It won't hurt you, it is really, truly you. You are just beginning to realize that you are a little more is all.

Haha just what I need to hear!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000