Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Loud buzz vibration during Surya Namaskar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shaktidevi

Sweden
22 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2018 :  12:05:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This link is my background:
https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=17652

So I haven’t done a proper practice in two weeks and then I do my surya Namaskar after pranayama practice and every time I bend back after the forward fold and then come into prayer after the back bend, my hearing becomes muted but can stil hear a little while at the same time I hear this very loud buzz vibration sound and sometimes my hands or body shakes a little and sometimes it feels like my whole upper body and head is expanding upwards. It feels nice just curious if this has started since I haven’t practiced properly for 2 weeks and now there’s a build up of negative energies I need to remove.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  03:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shaktidevi,

What you describe here is the energy body (pranamaya kosha) responding to the practice, like mentioned in your other topic, you are in the stage of awakening. Sound vibrations (nada)are also energy vibrations.

There is no need to analyse or micromanage energy. Prana is opening up all nadis, this can can be very pleasurable (ecstasy). Do you have a daily meditation practice?

This lesson might be interesting for you to read, Bliss, Ecstasy and Divine Love:

www.aypsite.org/113.html

Enjoy

Go to Top of Page

Shaktidevi

Sweden
22 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  06:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi Shaktidevi,

What you describe here is the energy body (pranamaya kosha) responding to the practice, like mentioned in your other topic, you are in the stage of awakening. Sound vibrations (nada)are also energy vibrations.

There is no need to analyse or micromanage energy. Prana is opening up all nadis, this can can be very pleasurable (ecstasy). Do you have a daily meditation practice?

This lesson might be interesting for you to read, Bliss, Ecstasy and Divine Love:

www.aypsite.org/113.html

Enjoy

Thank you nice article to read
Yes I meditate daily I use a guided laya yoga meditation from my guru.
I analyse a lot because my students I teach yoga are also experiencing vibrations and are asking me questions.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000