Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 cold baths
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2018 :  02:33:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Here it’s summer and as I live near the sea, I like to take sea baths: the sea water is cold (17°C = 62 °F) even in summer.

I notice that the day after the bath, the energy is really higher, stronger, lighter.

After the morning meditations, I usually lie down on my bed, half asleep, to rest 10 min.
Sometimes, (more and more often with practice) I can feel the energy, flowing from root to head, I just let it live and do nothing.

The day after a cold bath, I’m sure the energy is here and here really very high and light.

When I can stay lying down 1h or more instead of 10 min, I let the energy increased more and more. It’s better than sex: I don’t know where is the border between my body and the outside, even who I am, where I am. Finally, after, it’s time to I get up (with difficulties !).

I take one bath each week. I’m going to be on vacation: I wonder if I can take more baths, like every 2 days. Or it could really lead to overload ?

And why cold baths have this effect ?

Thank you,

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2018 :  9:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps it is because of the cold.
Not to be alarmist or anything but the seas today are very polluted. The waste from land and the sea-faring ships, not to mention the oil rigs are all adding to the pollution. You can read about the pacific garbage patch which is as big as a continent. Other oceans also have them.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  02:05:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi capucine,

If I were you I would enjoy the cold sea baths as much as possible. If self-pace would be needed you would notice it. I do believe in the healthy energetic effects of nature. The energy of the sea, the waves, the cold water, your vacation, enjoy to the fullest.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000