Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini is not felt when the passage is clear?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2018 :  01:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
“Kundalini is not felt because it is rising; kundalini is only felt if you do not have a very clear passage. If the passage is completely clear-cut, then the energy flows, but you cannot feel it. You feel it when there is something there that resists the flow. If the energy flows upward and you have blocks in the passage, only then do you feel it. So the person who feels more kundalini is really blocked: there are many blocks in the passage, so the kundalini cannot flow.”

-Osho

Is this true for you? What differences in sensing kundalini have you noticed as blockages clear up more and more? Is the magnitude of ecstasy decreasing as it transforms? Are other sensations coming instead?

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2018 :  04:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello emc

Welcome back! I remember reading some of your post when browsing through the earlier content of the forum. How are doing these days?

I wonder what Osho mean by "Kundalini is not felt". Perhaps "Kundalini friction is not felt"?

I have not cleared all my blockages (not by any stretch of the imagination), but there are times when there is no friction. I'm not sure I could say K ever stops being felt. Isn't it life energy? The waving of the grass in the wind? The buzz of life that you can sense whether you are in the middle of a city or in the countryside? Perhaps we first need to clarify what we mean by Kundalini.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you and life is treating you kindly.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2018 :  11:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back to the forum. I second blue here. I haven't felt any kundalini yet, but understand how it could manifest. Yogani talks of cleansing the nervous system. Kundalini could be similar to the suction from a vacuum hose. Good luck and post often.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  07:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

Good to hear from you again!

Yes, it is true that a lot of the "ecstatic" sensations that are associated with kundalini are caused by friction in the nadis and that as the subtle neurobiology is purified, these sensations become less.

Over time things become less dramatic and settle down to being a peaceful flow of divine love. Yogani describes it as being like an "unending inner smile".

Once we reach this stage, then the path becomes about the cultivation of peace-fullness, bliss, radiance, love and service to others. It becomes more about "what can I do to help others?". This is connected with the journey from the witness to unity, as boundaries of perception fall away and we increasingly see ourselves in and as everything around us.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2018 :  10:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like I have said in the past my Kundalini awakening is a combination of Yoga and Smoking Ganja it was full blowing activation with in a matter of seconds. Even though I stopped smoking ganja as well as sitting for meditation long time ago. The first time I felt kundalini energy properly is when it reaches my third eye and crown chakra. To be frank about it, I still don't recognise other chakras cause they are not in my experience.

However, thanks to this lovely website and the question that I have been asking and the answer I receive and the experience I get I came to the understanding that I am the controller of the energy not the other way round. Whatever I wish it will manifest. What I meant to say is the energy is part of me "in other word it is me" and it listens to any situation that I'm in and it adjusts. When I was listening and watching to those Youtube videos and people experience and absorb their energy. It was messing with mine. And it has been making me act weird. The body reacts, jerks which I have never had before. Finally, I understand under normal condition I won't bother for such people in reality and when I remember that everything backs to normal.

My way of technique if it is called technique is totally different than other people I don't follow Guru or scriptures. Grounding is working out and I go for a walk or I sit and I enjoy the view from my apartment, I won't wear a shoe or a sock in my house I didn't know about this up until I read it here but I was always like that. Other than that, beside me meditating at least for 2 to 3 hours a day. While walking, enjoying the view, working out, or in general whatever I do I keep meditating. The best grounding that I ever had in my life is the day I walk about 2 to 2.5 kilometres from the supermarket to my home while it was raining when I say raining I mean raining. I recommend that if one assume he or she is having too much energy which they can't handle.

Last but not least for anyone who wants to know Kundalini will never be dormant once activated and I'm the living reality it will touch your crown chakra if you allow it without mediation. After it is activated it will keep going either you like it or not with or without meditation and how far it will go is depend on you. I don't understand now why people want to stop it? better to stop whatever nonsense you do which makes the experience unpleasant. Be happy your kundalini is up and running.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000