Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 External release of Energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2018 :  10:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When I started DM 3+ years ago, I quickly noted the cracks around but it was generally limited to the sessions.

Since then, I often feel (few times a day) like energy bubbles that "need" to expand from within me and then I just allow them to consciously be released => immediate cracks (especially affecting screens, plastics, woods, structures, etc.).

Is it a sign of overload ? Normal ?

Thanks

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - May 01 2018 :  11:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Apkallu,
Yes and I suggest that you do more grounding activities(ie taking long walks etc) to self pace your practice.
Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  11:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are just noticing cracks that's where your attention is drawn? Three years is a long time, but if you feel okay(and not mulling over cracks all day), I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000