Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 What do you do after awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2018 :  3:27:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greeting! A little bit about me, back in 2002 as a teenager I started to go to Raja Yoga meditation and while doing that, I happen to introduce to Ganja. And Raja Yoga meditation is all about remembrance. Remembering the father. So while smoking Ganja I was remembering God and my assumption with a to remember a point of light. So doing that mind you it is on 2004 after I stopped going to Brahma kumaris meditation centre. I had no Idea at that time, I realised I have awaken my Kundalini. Which I realised yesterday.

What happened was at that time after finishing the full stick while standing and talking with my friend, my concentration was on God like I remember him. So, I felt like my socks are cutting my leg and I touched them and I told my friend I felt a sensation as if my socks are cutting as if I have an insect and eating my leg so as usual to avoid that sensation I continue to remember God. what happen was that felling started to go up as if I have an animal inside of me but the feeling will get very stronger the more it gets higher to my back and then it was on my neck. Then when that happened I just told my friend I had to go to the bathroom and I run and started to flash water all over my head. Surprisingly after the experience I didn't even felt high. long story short, I had no idea what that experience was up until yesterday.

I was disconnected with meditation over 10 years somehow. But still I remember God everywhere I go. But I don't sit for meditation. The other day, when I sat for meditation I started to get a fragrance all over my room. And tried to figure out what is going on and I couldn't. And I found some video about Kundalini. I'm mentioning this cause generally I don't believe in Religion. my believe is there is one God and I will remember him her. A good concept that I have learnt from Raja Yoga meditation is "Remember the father" I don't even want to read murlin. My intention is to Remember him and the vibration that is all. Now I'm also hearing about this Kundalini on youtube and the experience that I had was similar.

My question is this what is this fragrance every time I sit for meditation. Second, I have an intense vibe between my eyes every single time. even without meditation. Actually lets call it I meditate since I always try to connect while eating, drinking, driving, walking, as directed on on Raja Yoga meditation. The last question that I have is.

If I began continue mediating, there are demons who come and paralyse me while sleeping. Every single time they do that, the only way I chase them away is by connected to the supreme soul and saying OM Shanit but the feeling is uncomfortable. How can I avoid that early before they start to come again?

The other fact is I don't want to read scriptures or Bible Quran whatever people are reading. My intention is to remember the creator of the universe. Does Kundalini is that way? Nothing to read but to remember? Thanks With lot respect.

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 03 2018 03:10:57 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  03:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  04:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi smileforme

Welcome to the AYP forum.

Sorry if this sounds disappointing, but having a few energy experiences is not the same a being awaken. There is a long way to go from one to the other.

If you are interested in wakening, you might find it useful to read the lessons on this website, starting here

Having a daily meditation practice is fundamental. Also stay clear of drugs. They are a hindrance on the yoga path.

All the best
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  04:51:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What exactly awakening then? The moment I start remembering God I feel my third eye? If I'm in a deep meditation mode I feel like I'm getting a shower around my third eye. Sometimes between my eyes sometimes above it. About Drug, It has been over 6 years now since I've taken. I don't even enjoy taking alcohol for that matter. Eat, drink, seep for year. now these days started meditation. On youtube they show a breathing technique and I found it to be more of a body conscious not soul. If I'm in deep meditation mode I don't even breath it is extremely slow. By the way, don't feel sorry nothing sound disappointing. I don't take a comment even if it is an insult into me. I take it as detached observer mode. It is like a flow of knowledge to me. I will take a look at the link Thanks . Be Blessed. Ever since I started sitting for meditation tinnitus is killing me. Sometimes it is loud early in the morning the moment I wake up for no reason. So, no-one experiences this fragrance? what is this fragrance that I'm smelling? to be precise but I can't really explain it but sometimes it is some kind of baking thing.

Edited by - smileforme on Apr 03 2018 05:15:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  06:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We can say you are in the process of awakening, Smileforme.

It is a long process. Two things develop and eventually merge. It sounds like you have experienced them both. They are called different names in different traditions:
  • One is called the Witness, or Shiva in eastern traditions, or God the Father in Christianity. In AYP we call it Inner Silence. You have mentioned "detached observer mode" in your post, so you will know what I mean
  • The other one is known by the names of Kundalini Shakti, The Holy Spirit etc
The two eventually merge in the awakened or enlightened person (which Jesus called The Son).

You are describing various purification symptoms: the tinnitus, the fragrance, various sensations around the body. They are caused by the energy trying to rise and finding blockages along the way. By practising yoga, we gradually dissolve these blockages and progress towards awakening.

In AYP, we lead with meditation. That is the most important practice and it is for developing the inner silence. The other practices are gradually added to mediation.
Have a read through the lessons. Whether you take up AYP or practice another form of yoga, you can learn a lot from what Yogani has written. The lessons will help you get a better understanding of where you are in the process and how to make progress while maintaining stability in daily life (self-pacing).

Of course you can always come back and ask questions here. The forum is for supporting practitioners in their AYP journey.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 03 2018 06:26:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  3:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Talk to the Raja yoga people. That's my advice.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  1:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fragrances on the subtle plane. Nice scenery. I catch those every once in a while.

It's a symptom of inner sensuality...one of our beloved sutras in samyama.

Cultivate stillness to feed ecstasy to align oneself with the Chosen Ideal. Ground and connect to the personal body, to the bodies of others, and to the Body of Earth. Live the dream. [That's my formula].

Catch you on the flip side.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  1:36:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
P.S. Look up sleep paralysis. It's common. I've been through it. It's not fun.
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  10:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello friends I'm very afried to open my third eye I intentionally stopped the process on throat chakra. My intention for meditation was to be stable and be a role model for others and help others if it allows me to do so. But now I see this YouTube videos talking and telling that they see ghosts. Me I don't even like horror movies. If I see one in real life, I will fent out. What should I have to do to reverse the process. Every time I'm afried and have doubt then talking to myself, I still smell those fragrances without meditation. I think I'm started to get attached to this fragrance. What shall I do? I'm so scared.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  11:49:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's one of the nifty aspects of Spinal Breathing Pranayama. We sweep from the root to the brow, without fixating on any particular blockage or attraction. It is a recipe for balance and integration.

Stillness (cultivated through Deep Meditation) is the foundation that leads to less fear and more trust. Trust in the process, and in our native capabilities to become stillness in action.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  07:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You received the answers you needed smileforme. It is up to you.

Take your time to start reading and rereading the lessons like BlueRaincoat mentioned. You say you do not want to read scriptures, but you do watch youtube videos, which make you anxious. They provide you with fear, while it it not you in those videos. We are all individuals, we all have a different story, our own karmic obstructions. Don't believe that the story of somebody else is your story. Anxious thoughts are what they are, anxious thoughs, not more then that.

Trust yourself, you are you with your beautiful ideals of being a light for others, which you can be, have faith in that possibility.

Like Bodhi Tree mentioned, the daily practice of meditation will provide you with Trust in the process of unwinding. Fearlessnes arises, obstructions will be removed smoothly. You can do this smileforme but nobody else can do the practice for you.

Reversing the process of awakening is not possible but you can ground yourself by taking long walks in nature (this will smooth out the anxious thoughts) and to stop watching or reading spiritual horror stories.

Keep your eyes on your chosen ideal (Ishta)

Edited by - Charliedog on Apr 08 2018 07:40:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  11:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I really appreciate your help my sweet friends. I feel my Kundalini energy listens to me and I have told her to go slow and she is doing that I'm grateful for that. At least I'm getting her response via her fragrances. The energy doesn't pull me as much in intense mode but I still remember God. The other time after I saw those horror videos on YouTube my kundalini was shaking my body when I try to block her. Now I have asked her not to do that and she Is doing it in a vey unnoticed way. She is so sweet. I'm loving her even more. I was saying why when my body shakes by itself but when she agrees with my request and grant me it is satisfying my soul. I will keep my journey going as long as she is with me and listening to me. I also told her that I don't want to see ghosts and I'm sure I will not see. Be blessed people. I really appreciated your help.

What is premature third eye opening? My also concern is what if I opened prematurly? When do I know that I'm ready?
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2018 :  5:35:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello there friends, Be Blessed! I have a few update to give you and I don't know what I'm expecting. I somehow lower my meditation time to 15 minute morning and 15 minute evening. I feel ants are moving in my head. I feel my hair growing something like that. this feeling has been like this for the past 4 days intensively. Every time I remember god I feel my hair grow. Do I need to ground my self? Thank you in advance.

And I also experiencing heartburn. Stomach acid. I constantly start forgetting where I put my stuff.

Edited by - smileforme on Apr 14 2018 6:52:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2018 :  7:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Smileforme,

It is all nothing to worry about. The sensation of ants crawling and of your hair growing, are symptoms of the crown chakra activating. It is a normal part of the process of awakening. Forgetting things is also related to the crown chakra activating.

The other symptoms that you mention above are related to the ajna chakra opening and to the heart chakra opening. Sleep paralysis is also a normal part of the process, so do not be concerned about that either.

You can read more about the crown chakra here:

Lesson 199 - Managing the Opening of the Crown

and here:

Lesson 287 - Crown Strategy and Kundalini

You will know when you are ready.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2018 :  3:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi. I have just experienced a different type of meditation aside my head is moving by its own. like a pendulum but the direction is from down up and down up. But before that. I kind of merged myself into a state of nothing. As if I have forgotten myself and where I was. This didn't take too much time but immediately I snap out of it. But the feeling was amazing. It is not sleeping it is different than sleeping but if I choose a thing to explain it, it was empty space. What is that?

Edited by - smileforme on Apr 23 2018 3:49:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2018 :  5:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Smileforme,

The head can move spontaneously in different directions. This is caused by prana moving through the energy chanels. It is nothing to worry about.

The experience of losing yourself into a sate of emptiness (shunyata) is nirvikalpa samadhi. Samadhi is a state of meditative absorption and nivikalpa means "without thought". It is a direct experience of unity, or non-separation and there is a complete absense of the usually "contracted" nature of the mind. That is why it feels so blissful.

It is a temporary experience though, and it is good not to hang onto it. It will come again many times, but usually not when you are looking for it.

See this lesson on the witness and emptiness:

Lesson 333 - Dissolving the Witness in Unity

And especially this lesson addition which discusses the nature of awareness with no object (body/mind):

Addition 333.2 - The Mystery of Awareness

Christi
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2018 :  6:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well me again. I recently lost my father. You know the physical father. And when I heard about his death I didn't even flinch. Haven't cry, haven't surprised, didn't miss him even though I love him somehow I feel like I have become like a stone. ok I did cry just a little bit later but after I questioned what is going on with me when I sit for meditation the feeling to cry just came and I let it out. I don't feel angry I feel happy all the time while even hearing something that has suppose to make me sad like my father death for example. The other side of it is which I haven't noticed but just paid attention recently, two of my neighbors had a crush on me. May I say having a crush on kundalini energy. I had no idea they had up until recently I started to notice. After I noticed, the question what should I do about this girls is killing my energy. In the middle of meditation it keeps coming. Even though I tried to send them a positive and healing vibration in a conducted way siting at my place it is making it worse. The more I send the more I get exhausted. Keep in mind I haven't given those girls the impression of relationship other than being myself what should I do? I know that they are drawn to the energy but it is consuming me. Watching them having a crush for over 5 years. And now realizing that it's been over 5 years just like that. And the more I meditate the more they are interested to be around. Please I need some direction how to handle such situation. How do you tell someone? Thank you for your continuous support.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2018 :  02:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi smileform,

quote:
Well me again. I recently lost my father. You know the physical father. And when I heard about his death I didn't even flinch. Haven't cry, haven't surprised, didn't miss him even though I love him somehow I feel like I have become like a stone. ok I did cry just a little bit later but after I questioned what is going on with me when I sit for meditation the feeling to cry just came and I let it out. I don't feel angry I feel happy all the time while even hearing something that has suppose to make me sad like my father death for example.

No you are not cold like a stone. The perspective of life and death changes while we are on this journey, we are the Witness of this life and its unfolding. Situations in which we normally would have been shocked and very emotional, we can see from a distance and a broader perspective. Seeing and feeling the emotional drama of the people around us can bring us out of balance in such a situation, we could think we are cold as stone for instance.

This lesson will inform you about the evolutionary states of mind: www.aypsite.org/327.html it might be time for some self-inquire

From lesson 327 As the witness becomes more and more abiding and quietly observing every thought and feeling, we come to know ourselves as That, unshaken and independent of all of our experiences, including our own thoughts then we are finally in the position to make choices that will unwind the habitual identification with experiences and the dream we have been in up until now.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 19 2018 02:49:18 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000