Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Blood in Semen??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tantrala

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2018 :  5:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings, I'm 5 years into my tantra practice. Over the course of the last 3 years, I've become increasingly adept at sexual continence.

During that time, there have been about 6-10 times when I've had blood in my semen. Each time, it seems this happened after 15-30 days of no ejaculation, massive amounts of pre-ejaculatory orgasms with my partner, then practicing the hold back method and intense upward breathing.

I don't bleed every time I ejaculated. Only when there are those conditions.

I've spoken to a doctor and he has no idea. Prostate normal, everything checks out.

Obviously western doctors don't have a clue about sexual continence and so I'm turning to the forums.

Has anyone experienced this? Any idea what it good be? Maybe bursting a blood vessel due to too much constriction?

Thoughts?

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  07:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tantrala,

I have never heard that this is something that can be caused by tantric sexual practice, so I would suspect a medical issue to be the cause. Just because your doctor could not find anything wrong, does not mean that it is not resulting from a medical issue. It could simply be that it is being caused by something that does not show up on tests.

Apparently experiencing blood in the semen is unusual among the general male population, but when it does happen, is often nothing to worry about and will clear up on its own quite quickly.

I would say, if it persists, to go back and see your doctor again. Of course, if you do suspect that your sexual practices are to blame, then self-pace accordingly.

Christi

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000