AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 A tid bit of thoughts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  11:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is the first time I’m sharing my own spiritual quotes with anyone but myself . Just wrote these today...

I serve the world but it is selfish. It is merely to satisfy the persistent longing for God that rips me apart.

I am living my divine mission when I am soaking the world with my authentic self

I am the Divine layered in a thick coat of human baggage

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2017 :  06:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2017 :  06:13:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2017 :  06:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2017 :  09:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2017 :  10:59:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As suggested, do start a journal in this forum so all your threads can, together, make a fine tapestry.
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  12:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank u all!! Justmail, I assume u mean to put my works of writing all on one thread? I’m happy to do so
Happy new year and much love all!!C
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  11:09:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, at least the future ones. You could start a thread like: Chard's journal, Chard the Bard, Rainbow chard, Chardonaise :)
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2018 :  2:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha!! Love it Justmail! Will do! :)
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  01:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I shall use this thread as my writing journal...

For all those with a sense of humor I share this joke I just made up:

“The One-Day-Maybe-Reach-Enlightenment Policy

God, I have a few questions about your enlightenment policy:

1) How many dark nights of the soul equal enlightenment, minus of course the 276 1/2 that I’ve already had?

2) What’s your refund policy? If I’m not satisfied with the dark nights of the soul you require of me, can I return them without getting my human ego baggage back or is it all part of the deal?

3)Do you offer family packages and are they transferable? In other words, can I have my husband use all the dark nights of the souls while we as a family reach enlightenment? Or perhaps can we each have an equal amount of dark nights of the soul and split the enlightenment four ways?

Oh Nameless One, when I signed the One-Day-Maybe-Reach-Enlightenment Agreement I failed to read the fine print about the dark nights of the soul? Can you please waiver this clause?”

In humor and lightness of heart! C
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2018 :  12:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For those who live outside of the U.S., today is Valentine's Day in the U.S.- a day that we celebrate love and our loved ones.

As an expression of love, I shall share with you a few of the many love quotes I've written...

"...And finally, all of the love songs in the world make complete sense!"

"My mind has a million questions, and yet my heart not a single one."

"In the reflection of true love's eyes, we see the face of God in ourselves."

"Standing paralyzed on the sacred battlefield between love and duty, we relinquish our weapons at the feet of the Great Warrior." (that one was inspired by my reading Bhagvad Gita).

LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE FOR GOD, LOVE FOR MYSELF, LOVE FOR YOU

Edited by - Chard on Feb 15 2018 01:00:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2019 :  01:51:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I know what enlightenment is, maybe not...who knows! Not even sure it matters. I’ve actually sort of lost interest in my own enlightenment. All I do know is that there’s been a deep shift in me especially over the past few yrs. I’ve lost the identity I knew of myself. I’m unfamiliar to myself in many ways (call it a mid life crisis- who knows). I don’t know who I’m becoming. And yet I’ve never lived more authentically than now.

But what I humbly do know as truth is that I actively seek to love others unconditionally. I seek to be a divine channel. I seek to create harmony wherever possible. I seek to purify my body, mind and spirit so that I can more broadly serve. I seek to be light and joyful too.

Regardless, I wrote some clever quotes today about enlightenment I thought I’d share...

“Id give up my pursuit of enlightenment to merely serve as a divine channel for others.”

“The only thing I wish more than the attainment of my own enlightenment is that of yours.”

“Somewhere along the way I stopped caring about my attaining enlightenment. Instead I became more interested in creating harmony wherever I go and with all people.”

“Im too busy trying to practice loving others unconditionally to have time for my own enlightenment.”

Edited by - Chard on Jun 22 2019 02:55:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2019 :  04:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Brahman is the ritual
Brahman is the offering
Brahman is he who offers
To the fire that is Brahman
If a man sees Brahman
In every action
He will find Brahman

The Gita renunciation through knowledge
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2019 :  12:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you dear Kumar
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000