AYPsite.org Forum
 Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 Asanas for de-armouring
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2017 :  11:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
In high concentration states I'm aware of tension in pretty much all of my body. Energy dissolves these blocks, but it's takes a long time for me to concentrate sufficiently and when the concentration drops, I'm back to square 0 and have to work very hard to increase my focus / silence.

What are some good asanas to dearmour the tension / remove blockages? I'm under sensitive to meditation, so please share some hardcore techniques . It'd be great to have some simple mechanic procedure to release blocks, bc meditation only is very time consuming.

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  03:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yoga is never a hardcore/fast way. Asana practice asks from you investment and time, a constant seeking of balance between doing and not doing. Strength, concentration, flexibility (at first in mind) and stay open to your boundaries at the same time.

Yoga is to be where you are and from there take little steps. Wanting more strength, wanting to be de-armoured, wanting to be open, wanting to be flexible etc. are all the boundaries we have to find (and will find if we practice) in ourselves.

From there the tensions will fall away, we can relax in the body and mind, the asana practice changes in a meditation practice then.

To learn a personal asana practice I advice you a yoga class or a personal teacher. It is worth the investment.
An experienced teacher can see what you need if you practice with him/her.

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  06:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi microcosm
quote:
Originally posted by microcosm
I'm under sensitive to meditation, so please share some hardcore techniques . It'd be great to have some simple mechanic procedure to release blocks, bc meditation only is very time consuming.

Then you are in the right place. With all the techniques that AYP gives us, on top of meditation, even the most undersensitive will soon awaken.

All the best
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000