New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2017 :  09:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?
Ans. 1.Change in sleep and eating order,current in my body parts but little bit reduced by some grounding,pain in root chakra site,ear pain,weird feeling in head
Most symptoms are physical but i feel some fear about my future with this.
2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?
Ans. Yes my sleep affected ,I wake up in between sleep in early morning and feel sleepy in the morning time.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?
Ans. I have never been spiritual ,it might be due to chakraeditation music and binaural beats which i tried 40 days ago.I tried it every night and felt sonething moving on my spine it was pleasurable so i continued.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?
Ans. I already told in above question.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?
Ans. Already told

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?
Ans.I am unmarried

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?
Ans. I take 3 chapatis and vegetable at lunch and dinner.Fruits aand milk in the evening.
10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?
Ans. I started doing some grounding by barely walking on floor ,playing badminton,watching tv,reading books.

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?
Ans. Not highly devotional

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?
Ans.Yes it is i am a student and very much social with my family and others.

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?
Ans. I downloaded chakra healing music from youtube and i downloaded an app in my windows phone 'Chakra meditation'

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
Ans.age 21
Female

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2017 :  09:13:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ans1.I am having these symptoms from 7 days and i started all this 40 days ago.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2017 :  09:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sarika

Ans1.I am having these symptoms from 7 days and i started all this 40 days ago.

I also feeling something crawling on my body but i thing it is due to my clothes which are sticking to my body and also having lower back pain
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2017 :  09:54:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also feeling lower back pain
And something crawling on my body might be due to clothes sticking to my body
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2017 :  09:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Sarika

I'll give you a few thoughts about the account you gave us in your post. No doubt more people will contribute their advice.

The situation seems to have been triggered by the mediation practices you have experimented with. Your diet is, by many people's standards, quite light, and may have contributed to the energetic awakening.

I think you are not saying for how long you were meditating each day (if you did say, sorry if I missed it). Spiritual practices should be undertaken under a discipline of self-pacing. The length of time we spend in meditation needs to be controlled, otherwise overload and discomfort can occur.

It would be interesting to know how long your binaural beats sessions were. This is a new technique, whose long-term effects are not yet known. If the effects of this practice are very strong, then the time of the sittings should be shortened accordingly.

You are doing well to be grounding at the present time. Walking and playing badminton are good grounding activities. I wouldn't say the same about TV and reading. I have never noticed these to have grounding effects.

I assume that, for the questions you have not answered, you have meant the answers to be 'no'. Is that correct?
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2017 :  02:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been meditating 20 minutes at night.Now I have stopped doing any meditation and never been involved in any spiritual activities.
For the questions i have not replied means 'No'.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2017 :  08:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sarika,

If we start with the practice of meditation or yoga we open up (purify) the nadis, little channels we can find allover the body. The crawling, pricking, tingeling sensations on the skin and in the body you experience is prana, vital energy which opens up and cruising through the little channels. Those movements in the body could be a pleasant sensation, but in the beginning it might be unusual and a we could be anxious about it.

You are doing very well to stop for some time and to ground, walking, sporting, socializing like BlueRaincoat said.

Take care with the binaural meditations, personally I get fuzziness and headache from too much binaural sounds (sometimes they use the sounds in music and I have to turn it off), but others may see and experience this different.

Best wishes

Edited by - Charliedog on Oct 22 2017 08:12:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2017 :  09:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lesson 69 may give you insights in kundalini imbalances.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2017 :  2:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sarika what kind of benaural beats have you been listening to? Can you share please?
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2017 :  07:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was listening to simple binaural beats in youtube,then i downloaded a chakra meditation 21 minute audio and I used it for 7 days.And obe night when i only did some breathing practice this happened..
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2017 :  7:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sarika

I was listening to simple binaural beats in youtube,then i downloaded a chakra meditation 21 minute audio and I used it for 7 days.And obe night when i only did some breathing practice this happened..

Benaural beats certainly work , I know that since benaural beats caused severe head pressure to me.

I think that no one can tell you for sure how as no one is sure how mind works.

How are you? Has your condition improved?
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2017 :  10:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Everything was working little bit good but three days ago suddenly strong abdomen pain started with vomitting.Hard to bear,from that day i am suffering with spitting in every two minute.It is hard to sleep since then and i am feeling mental disturbances maybe due to lack of sleep.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2017 :  11:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go for a medical check to rule out problems.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2017 :  03:39:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok,thanks for the reply.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2017 :  10:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good advice from jusmail. I hope you get better soon.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2017 :  02:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2017 :  11:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Would someone suggest me some grounding techniques that I can do.There is very cold wind blowing outside so I can't manage to go outside.#128542;#128542;
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  06:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A warm bath and/or a heavy meal.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2017 :  09:19:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thanks
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2017 :  09:05:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From many days I have been observing that when I am surrounded by heat I feel more energy in my body like under sun and in blanket while sleep.I dont feel so much cold like others do.And also I feel lots of kundalini energy in my head which causes headache and restlessness next day,because this mostly happens at night.I could not understand the reason but it might be due to warm water bath I am taking from few days.I dont know what should I do now because I dont want to increase it.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2017 :  05:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can stop with the warm water baths. It's normal if you take a warm bath before bedtime that the energy goes to the head, the water might have been be too warm.

I noticed after awakening the same as you. I don't feel as much cold as others do. I said to myself and sometimes as a joke to others, it is because of my inner fire.
You will find balance if you listen to the body, too warm, take a walk outside. Read the replies above and the lesson mentioned, you will get more insights in yourself, it will take some time.

Best wishes,
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2017 :  09:24:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thanks
Go to Top of Page

aguacate

Germany
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2017 :  10:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sarika,

lots of good advice already.

I was in a similar condition exactly one year ago. I was walking in winter just very lightly clothed and did not had any problems with the temperature at all.

I got really stressed out as a few months later - I still had symptoms (@Charliedog will remember - thanks for helping me!).

One turning point for me was when I just accepted the Kundalini at a certain point. Basically I just surrendered to it and stopped fighting. So I stopped to spend a lot of energy rejecting those symptoms. It sounds like a paradox, but some short time later, the bad effects disappeared.

All the best on your path!
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2017 :  08:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Aguadate,I just want to surrender but the problem is my exams which are going to start.
I am observing something from many days.I want to share it with you and get advice it is good or bad.I have been taking long walks and sitting near a tree but I feel more K activity inside my body and in different channels of my body and it pains when I try to move.Does it normally happen?Or something else.And when I have not gone for walk I don't feel anything like that.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2017 :  11:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Sarika

I do not think kundalini can explain painful sensations during or after walking or moderate exercise. Moving about in open spaces actually helps the energy flow, so we typically experience relief after a good walk.

I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. You were going see a doctor, weren't you? Have you had a medical opinion on your symptoms?

Best wishes

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Dec 30 2017 11:53:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  12:00:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ya I have seen for medical assistance I will get report later.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000