Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Progress update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2017 :  07:23:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone, just checking how everyone is doing. I haven't posted here in quite some time.

All is going fine, deep meditation mantra is not really a mantra anymore.. It's more like a space-mantra, not sure if it makes sense?

Tantra has been going similar like before, some days it's other days it is.

SBP is going great as well, I clearly feel the subtle ecstatic prana current and the strength and bliss is immense.
I'm also using all bandhas and they produce very strong kundalini effects.

I am now finally considering upgrading my practices for yoni mudra kumbhaka and Samayama. Been having no side effects at all.

Cheers everyone!

Edited by - Buu on Aug 20 2017 3:11:36 PM

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2017 :  2:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2017 :  2:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2017 :  7:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yoni mudra produces a lot of visual effects from compressing the eyes; I'm interested on hearing your experience. Samyama is a magnificent practice of surrender and giving, the perfect compliment of DM. Remember to choose, and stabilize, one practice before attempting the other.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000