Yoga and Relationships
 My Mom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  10:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So, I used to really dislike my mom. She's addicted to pills.
She's been molested and beaten.

When my nephew committed suicide, she cleaned up, so my sister didn't have to see blood stains.

She even had a heart attack at that time. She didn't tell anyone or get help. She just " willed" her way through it.

I don't know why she had to go through all this. I'd probably be addicted to pills if I was her.

She is 100% energy awakened. She won't listen to anyone( that's where I get it from).

Anyway, she had heart surgery a couple of days ago. She's still with us. I think it's a plus for humanity.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  01:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  02:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  1:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
to you and your mum
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  1:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  4:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2017 :  11:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Health and Strength to your mother.
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2017 :  3:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx for sharing Lalow33! Sending you love
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2017 :  1:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes for your mom and you, Lalow!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000