New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lotusp

India
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2017 :  12:05:36 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I am 34 years mail from India. Right now I am going through some heavy third eye activation with root , heart and third eye specifically overloading . My heart palpitates and feel like anxiety/ panic/sweaty as heat rises sometimes . This is situation sometimes when I am in meeting. while groundwork is in progress in parallel (walk/eating/no practice for four months and I am getting better).

I sometimes pray(with tears as well sometimes) and this gives me strength to bear. Now christi in one of posts has mentioned that for entity to help you have to entrust him completely/blindly. Here lies my question , Now when I used to do practices I always did it in front of Lahiri Mahasaya photo . Lahiri in purana purush book has specifically mentioned that those who beileve in me for them my photo will not be a photo but a armour/ a shield /protector . Also when energy is crazy and my heart is kind of exploding like panic I pray to energy as its feminine as shakti or goddess durga.

My question may seem funny but which one should I pray ? thing is I am drawn to both at different circumstances .Would it help more if I pray only to one so that God will slowly be my saviour in that from , because although God is one but shouldnt one concentrate on one form at one time , for e.g. Ramkrishna Paramhansa concentrated on one form at a time either kali or mohammad or Hanumana ?

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2017 :  2:34:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lotsup,

Welcome to the forum.

quote:
Now christi in one of posts has mentioned that for entity to help you have to entrust him completely/blindly.

I don't remember ever saying that for someone to help you you have to trust them completely or blindly. If I did, I will correct that now as it is not the case. Imagine if you were in an accident and went to hospital. If you needed surgery, you would not need to have complete faith in the doctors. You would simply need to trust them enough, to believe that they may be able to help you. Then you can agree to the surgery being carried out and you can see if you get better or not.

It is the same with higher entities. They may or may not be able to help you and all that is needed is enough faith in their abilities to be able to ask for that help. Of course, they might not be interested, or they might have more important cases coming in. It is a bit like an Accident and Emergency ward these days.

It is true though, that the more faith someone has, the more likely prayer is to work. So there is that.

In terms of which to pray to, the divine feminine, or the divine masculine, that is really up to you. It depends on your Ishta at the time. See lesson 339 on that. You can always pray to both, so there is no need to worry about which one is the right one.

On another note though, if you are experiencing symptoms of energetic overload through practices, praying for help may not be the best way to go. The very act of prayer, is a spiritual practice and will raise our vibrational level. If we are already experiencing too much prana in the body, then prayer could increase the amount of prana and make the situation worse. There are many other things, such as grouning practices which can be much more helpful than prayer for alleviating the symptoms of energetic overload.

See this lesson:

Lesson 69 - Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies

Another thing to do would be to take a look at the spiritual practices that you are doing, as these may be putting you out of balance and causing too much energy to rise into the higher centres too soon.

If you want to you can answer the questions in this post. That would put us in a better position to be able to give you advice. Or simply write a bit more about what spiritual practices you have been doing up til this point.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lotusp

India
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2017 :  1:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi ,

Thanks for warm welcome and pitching in . I mostly follow your responses very diligently and consider your suggestions very helpful in addition to Yogani. Actually I was referring to this link :

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=1829#16781

where you mentioned to believe a lot , but may be I understood wrongly your qoute :(

Another point is its not regular that I pray , I pray generally in 4-5 days when I am generally frustated after lot of suffering for some mental strength , otherwise who can I share my heart/ eyebrow/pelvic throbbing , feels like would get heart attack , only it doesnt come ( even my parents/collegeue/wife may consider that what a useless proposition of yoga he has taken and going mad now )
Go to Top of Page

lotusp

India
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2017 :  1:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Following are answers to questionire :
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?
>>My symptoms started 4 months back and mostly are physical like continuous throbbing at third eye , heart palpitations , root pressure , anxiety , extreme fatigue difficulty in standing

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?
>>Symptoms are at peak in morning till afternoon , its get better after noon , sleep is ok

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?
>> Yes , three years spiritual practices around 2 hours daily and on weekend spiritual book, movies all time

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?
>> I was engageg mostly with Kriya yoga practices in SRF style , Nadhi shodhna, energization excersise , hong sau , omkar , 72 kriya breath, mahamudra , yoni mudra . In addition added talabya to acheive khechari and 30 mins mirror gazing tratka to activate third eye as additional practices.
As per Christi suggestion for other members now from four months have completely stopped spiritual exercises.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?
>> Yes I am emotional to spirituality , and generally have reduced devotional songs etc

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?
>> Never took drugs

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?
>> did not have any trauma.

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?
>> As per Lahiri suggestion for householders in purana purush , I do sex with my wife once in 14 days ( Is it ok or less or more)

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?
>> My deit is banana , milk, chapati vegetable in breakfast than chaapti vegetable in lunch and than some fruits in evening and than chaapti/rice vegetable/pulses salad in night . Its vegetarian and not light.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?
>> I do walk in night after dinner for say around 2 km

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?
>> Yes I am devotional and have now reduced but dont know what else to see as find other stuff useless

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?
>> I have a software enginner job and have 4 years daughter and wife as well.

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?
>> Never had any medical history.

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?
>> No

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
>> 34 years male

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Lotsup,

Welcome to the forum.

quote:
Now christi in one of posts has mentioned that for entity to help you have to entrust him completely/blindly.

I don't remember ever saying that for someone to help you you have to trust them completely or blindly. If I did, I will correct that now as it is not the case. Imagine if you were in an accident and went to hospital. If you needed surgery, you would not need to have complete faith in the doctors. You would simply need to trust them enough, to believe that they may be able to help you. Then you can agree to the surgery being carried out and you can see if you get better or not.

It is the same with higher entities. They may or may not be able to help you and all that is needed is enough faith in their abilities to be able to ask for that help. Of course, they might not be interested, or they might have more important cases coming in. It is a bit like an Accident and Emergency ward these days.

It is true though, that the more faith someone has, the more likely prayer is to work. So there is that.

In terms of which to pray to, the divine feminine, or the divine masculine, that is really up to you. It depends on your Ishta at the time. See lesson 339 on that. You can always pray to both, so there is no need to worry about which one is the right one.

On another note though, if you are experiencing symptoms of energetic overload through practices, praying for help may not be the best way to go. The very act of prayer, is a spiritual practice and will raise our vibrational level. If we are already experiencing too much prana in the body, then prayer could increase the amount of prana and make the situation worse. There are many other things, such as grouning practices which can be much more helpful than prayer for alleviating the symptoms of energetic overload.

See this lesson:

Lesson 69 - Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies

Another thing to do would be to take a look at the spiritual practices that you are doing, as these may be putting you out of balance and causing too much energy to rise into the higher centres too soon.

If you want to you can answer the questions in this post. That would put us in a better position to be able to give you advice. Or simply write a bit more about what spiritual practices you have been doing up til this point.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2017 :  12:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lotsup,

quote:

Thanks for warm welcome and pitching in . I mostly follow your responses very diligently and consider your suggestions very helpful in addition to Yogani. Actually I was referring to this link :

where you mentioned to believe a lot , but may be I understood wrongly your qoute :(

In that post (from 10 years ago) I was talking about what we need in order to be able to get confirmation that the higher beings that we are praying to actually exist. In other words to be able to actually see them, or feel or hear them. For that a very high level of devotion/ faith is required as we need to raise ourselves to their frequency. That is not needed to simply call for help. Just some devotion is required for that. But the more the better.

Thanks for replying to the questions. It is good that you are self-pacing your practices for a time. The practices that you were doing before you stopped include some pretty powerful yoga practices. It could take a while for things to settle down. Obviously, you are using a different set of spiritual practices to the AYP system, so I am not able to comment too much on those.

It sounds like you are doing the right things in terms of grouning practices and eating a nutritious but heavy diet. Your sex life shouldn't be an issue as it is moderate. So I would say, stay on that track, but avoid the prayers which could increase the symptoms of overload.

Once things settle down for you, you could gradually introduce your spiritual practices again, watching out for any symptoms of overload. Avoid any of the more advanced practices to start off with such as Yoni Mudra. You could even leave out all energy cultivation practices and just start back with some light meditation each day such as breathing meditation. Then add in any energy cultivation practices gradually, one by one, watching for symptoms of energetic overload as you go.

It can be quite a frustrating process, especially if you have a high level of bhakti, which it sounds as if you have. But taking things gently will lead to a more fruitful path in the end.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

lotusp

India
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2017 :  08:56:27 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Thanks for reply, you have satisfactorily covered all areas and aspects in one post . . Just one point here , I have read through Yogani suggestions that incorporating some deep silence like what I AM does greatly help in handling energy issues . Since I have devoted much time (3 years) in my practice so I want to continue with them . Since 80 % all Kriya practices are similar like of Lahiri or SRF or AYP ( spine breathing, mahamudra, yoni mudra, mantra meditation, shambhavi etc) .

So my question is which one of my existing practices is closer to I AM or can give me silence with which I can start before adding energy exercises . Although I understand you prefer to not comment on practices outside AYP but I am sure from you long experience you are aware of Hong Sau (here with incoming breath we mentally chat Hong while with outgoing SAU) and OMKAR (Here we mentally chant OM and listen to any sounds coming from inside).

Which one of HongSau or Omkar will help at start before I introduce others ?

quote:

Hi Lotsup,

quote:

In that post (from 10 years ago) I was talking about what we need in order to be able to get confirmation that the higher beings that we are praying to actually exist. In other words to be able to actually see them, or feel or hear them. For that a very high level of devotion/ faith is required as we need to raise ourselves to their frequency. That is not needed to simply call for help. Just some devotion is required for that. But the more the better.

Thanks for replying to the questions. It is good that you are self-pacing your practices for a time. The practices that you were doing before you stopped include some pretty powerful yoga practices. It could take a while for things to settle down. Obviously, you are using a different set of spiritual practices to the AYP system, so I am not able to comment too much on those.

It sounds like you are doing the right things in terms of grouning practices and eating a nutritious but heavy diet. Your sex life shouldn't be an issue as it is moderate. So I would say, stay on that track, but avoid the prayers which could increase the symptoms of overload.

Once things settle down for you, you could gradually introduce your spiritual practices again, watching out for any symptoms of overload. Avoid any of the more advanced practices to start off with such as Yoni Mudra. You could even leave out all energy cultivation practices and just start back with some light meditation each day such as breathing meditation. Then add in any energy cultivation practices gradually, one by one, watching for symptoms of energetic overload as you go.

It can be quite a frustrating process, especially if you have a high level of bhakti, which it sounds as if you have. But taking things gently will lead to a more fruitful path in the end.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2017 :  10:54:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lotusp

Hi,

I am 34 years mail from India. Right now I am going through some heavy third eye activation with root , heart and third eye specifically overloading . My heart palpitates and feel like anxiety/ panic/sweaty as heat rises sometimes . This is situation sometimes when I am in meeting. while groundwork is in progress in parallel (walk/eating/no practice for four months and I am getting better).

I sometimes pray(with tears as well sometimes) and this gives me strength to bear. Now christi in one of posts has mentioned that for entity to help you have to entrust him completely/blindly. Here lies my question , Now when I used to do practices I always did it in front of Lahiri Mahasaya photo . Lahiri in purana purush book has specifically mentioned that those who beileve in me for them my photo will not be a photo but a armour/ a shield /protector . Also when energy is crazy and my heart is kind of exploding like panic I pray to energy as its feminine as shakti or goddess durga.

My question may seem funny but which one should I pray ? thing is I am drawn to both at different circumstances .Would it help more if I pray only to one so that God will slowly be my saviour in that from , because although God is one but shouldnt one concentrate on one form at one time , for e.g. Ramkrishna Paramhansa concentrated on one form at a time either kali or mohammad or Hanumana ?

Hi lotusp,

What I have found is that all of the various deities all want to help. None of them have an ego and would get upset if one day you ask Shakti for help and the next day you are asking Jesus for help.

Ego is what we are caught up in.. Not divine beings.

So to answer your question, I would say whatever deity that you feel closest to that day is the one you should look too for assistance.

I would recommend that you try switching between Shakti and Shiva depending on your connection and what feels right to you on the given day.
Go to Top of Page

lotusp

India
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2017 :  11:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Yes this can be a frustating process and I do have high level of Bhakti. My concern is I have around 5-6 hours everyday after office free as well as full weekend. I dont know what to do with it. As I find TV/movies/newspaper/novels useless filled with politcis, lust and voilence. I only love spiritual books/movies/meditation which makes sense . Alhtough I spend time with my family for say around 2-3 hours but still with them also what can i do beyond 2-3 hours , how to spend full complete two days or 6 hours everyday ?? :(

quote:

Hi Lotsup,

quote:

Christi

Go to Top of Page

lotusp

India
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2017 :  11:21:42 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jonesboy for your kind reply. I will follow advice and pray to that deity which my heart draws that day

quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy

quote:
Originally posted by lotusp

Hi,

Hi lotusp,

What I have found is that all of the various deities all want to help. None of them have an ego and would get upset if one day you ask Shakti for help and the next day you are asking Jesus for help.

Ego is what we are caught up in.. Not divine beings.

So to answer your question, I would say whatever deity that you feel closest to that day is the one you should look too for assistance.

I would recommend that you try switching between Shakti and Shiva depending on your connection and what feels right to you on the given day.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2017 :  6:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lotsup,

quote:

Yes this can be a frustating process and I do have high level of Bhakti. My concern is I have around 5-6 hours everyday after office free as well as full weekend. I dont know what to do with it. As I find TV/movies/newspaper/novels useless filled with politcis, lust and voilence. I only love spiritual books/movies/meditation which makes sense . Alhtough I spend time with my family for say around 2-3 hours but still with them also what can i do beyond 2-3 hours , how to spend full complete two days or 6 hours everyday ?? :(

You can engage in active service to others. This can be simple voluntary work, or helping your neighbours out with tasks that they need doing. Maybe volunteer in a local school, or old peoples home. There is always a lot that needs doing in the world.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000