Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Dark Night of the Soul themed novella
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2017 :  7:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey Everyone, I'm a long time member of AYP, but I haven't been very active in the forums over the last few years partially because I've been writing a book. But after many years it has finally been published.

It's about a man's spiritual quest to overcome the demons in his personal life. I won't include a link here since that would probably violate the rules of the forum, but if anyone is interested in checking it out the title is The Adamantine River Passage by Steve B Howard. I hope you all are doing great.

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2017 :  10:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One writer to another: Congrats Steven, I'll check it out!
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2017 :  10:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dogboy, I appreciate it. If you tell me the name of your book I would be happy to check it out as well.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2017 :  09:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back to the forum Steve
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2017 :  09:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jusmail. I'm going to try and be more active in the forums again. It has been a long time since I posted much here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000