Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 One day retreat in Connecticut: Saturday, 24 June
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2017 :  6:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

If you happen to be in New England, I would like to invite you to a one-day AYP retreat in Mansfield, CT. Check the details at:

http://yogapractices.weebly.com/retreat.html

Hopefully next year we could do a longer one.

Blanche

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  07:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Unbelievable! Yes I can be there! It's practically in my backyard! Ironically I was seeking to do one day meditation retreat this month...and there it is! So cool! Yogani/social media person, could u pls post this on AYP Facebook so I can share page with local CT people who may be interested? Thank you Blanche for organizing. Pls let me know if you need any help with organizing retreat- you can email me directly. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  09:08:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,

quote:
So cool! Yogani/social media person, could u pls post this on AYP Facebook so I can share page with local CT people who may be interested?

Done.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2017 :  09:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,

You are on the list. 6 more places available.

Thank you, Christi, for posting it on fb. When something wants to happen, it happens!

Blanche

Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2017 :  9:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Blanche! Christi, I didn't see anything on AYP FB... but I could be wrong
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  03:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,

If you click on the word "done" in my post above, it should take you to it.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2017 :  8:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing the program success
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  2:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blanche, I meant to say thank u so much for hosting such a beautiful retreat day and thank you to Jerry Freeman for all you knowledge and wisdom!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000