Enlightenment Milestones
 The beauty of it all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lateralus

USA
59 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  12:08:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
As I left the house to run some errands a couple of days ago, I was surprisingly struck at the overwhelming vastness and beauty of everything.The sky,the trees,the squirrels,the sound of birds chirping. The level of detail,color and brightness was astounding. I was overcome with an immense sense of gratitude and love. The same things I have seen countless times, and been around my entire life was now the most overwhelmingly beautiful thing I've experienced to date. I've never percieved the environment like this before and was definitely not prepared for this.For a few moments I felt undeserving of such a tremendous gift of divine grace,but then released it into silence and enjoyed the precious gift.

Driving wasn't such a great idea in retrospect either,as it turned out to be a bit dangerous. I accidentally ran off the road a couple of times observing the immense beauty of it all . When I returned home I didn't go inside until 6 hours later. Just walked around enjoying this incredible wonder of creation.

Edited by - lateralus on May 14 2017 01:53:44 AM

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  02:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds beautiful lateralus!! Enjoy
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  11:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  1:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000