Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Reducing Kundalini Head Pressure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  12:04:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
someone once told me this technique. ive never really tried to use it to help with kundalini problems. but it's said to take energy down from the head. It's something like touching tongue to palate(maybe khecari if you can do it? im not sure. that wasnt spoken about) and then to bring energy down thru ur tongue down the front of ur body and out your feet. i can feel the energy when i do it but im not sure if it really will help you. doesnt hurt to try though right?

sorry i know this isnt really ayp technique but still kinda related to the thread. asked for other "tools"

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  04:38:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like you're really on to something there Dogboy. Impressive!

It does me good to hear about your progress. I think of you as my class mate, as we embarked on AYP more or less at the same time.

All the best to you my brother in AYP
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  06:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Adishivayogi, I do Kechari throughout, perhaps this connection aids in the intention to draw the pressure down; I hadn't thought of that. And Sister Blue, thank you as always, yours words are like the song of the morning birds in the tall oaks that surround my home !
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  08:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy,

Thanks for sharing, I will try that. Sometimes I have to much pressure in my head, but more during the day, never during DM.

I am investigating with moving the energy with my hands. I have some purification in my neck throat area. Noticed that with movements with my hands, without really touching, and make some movements with my head and neck I can move it.

Also I noticed that I can pull with my hands the kundalini energy from the root upwards the body, without touching.
Maybe this is normal, but for me it is a new discovery

Enjoy and have fun.

edit: not AYP recommended

Edited by - Charliedog on Apr 20 2015 08:32:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  09:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Hi Dogboy,

Thanks for sharing, I will try that. Sometimes I have to much pressure in my head, but more during the day, never during DM.

I am investigating with moving the energy with my hands. I have some purification in my neck throat area. Noticed that with movements with my hands, without really touching, and make some movements with my head and neck I can move it.

Also I noticed that I can pull with my hands the kundalini energy from the root upwards the body, without touching.
Maybe this is normal, but for me it is a new discovery

Enjoy and have fun.

edit: not AYP recommended

Interesting, Charliedog. Starting with your very last point, yes, AYP does not specifically deal with energy movement, as it should be rightly noted. As my kundalini was aroused via AYP practice, and with it the resulting subtle head pressure as my vessel is constructed, I posted it here so that those following AYP can compare their "guru notes" when dealing with predictable spiritual symptoms.

I, too, in times of active Bhakti, feel my Yoga Hat during the day. I find just by having a conversation with someone, the sensation is reduced. Funny, no? So simple! I believe when yoga is spilling from our hearts, conversing with someone encourages this pooled energy to spill forth (samyama style!) and is shared. Just a theory, mind you!

Moving your energy with the hands is basically reiki, no? I remember seeing videos online when I first was investigating kundalini two years ago of someone lying on their back with a practioner making hand movements above their pelvic region, encouraging the awakening of kundalini. After a few minutes, the person would begin twitching in pseudo-automatic yoga. This is what I thought kundalini awakening was, until I discovered AYP.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  10:49:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy,
Yes, you are right thats my Yoga Hat, and yes mostly it disappears but not always.
The Yoga Hat also appears when I am driving my car alone, I really like driving my car alone, with company, it never happens (not that I don't like company, hope you understand)
I like the Yoga Hat, but it is not always handy
The pressure you are talking about I had for a long time during SB, at the back of my skull, eventually that has disappeared, after that my Yoga Hat appeared.
quote:
I believe when yoga is spilling from our hearts, conversing with someone encourages this pooled energy to spill forth (samyama style!) and is shared. Just a theory, mind you!
love this theory!

I have no experience with Reiki, but I can imagine that the energy movement in my neck throat area can be something like that. It helps me and that is the most important, it feels like unwinding something.

The root upwards movement is different, I will investigate that further. Will post that later.

Edited by - Charliedog on Apr 20 2015 11:11:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2017 :  04:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is also another method, Breathe in deeply and chant Ahhhh as if you tasted something delicious or are in absolute comfort or bliss. Let it out...it did tremendous good for me. Even just listening to someone doing it comforting, your head relaxes.

I accidentally stumbled upon the heart technique of yours too. It does work but I do not know why it does work sometime and sometime it doesn't for me. I personally find my heart unreliable in this course. So I had to chose Ah! chanting. It is wonderful, but the heart technique is much more beautiful in a sense that you just feel all that energy dispersing out of you. I do not know any advantages or disadvantages of any of them. I've merely experienced them. Both of them are fantastic pressure removers.

Go to Top of Page

rookjon

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2017 :  02:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit rookjon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've gained some minor relief by massaging VERY gently and shallowly my inner ear walls with a cotton bud. Do not insert into ear canal !

Do your massage in a circular feather-like fashion and downwardly relax the entire body but firmly grip the protruding end of the cotton bud between index finger and thumb. Subtlety of movement and repetition each day gradually improves the head tension release response.

Be careful with this process to ensure no penetration of ear canal.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2017 :  05:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Rookjon

I do a bit of the ear massage you describe when I clean my ears. I find it enjoyable. I concluded there probably is something in ear reflexology.

By the way, I noticed you've been a member of this forum since 2007 and wrote exactly 2 posts in all this time. Are you one of those people who listen a lot and speak but little?

Best wishes to you
Go to Top of Page

rookjon

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2017 :  9:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit rookjon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, BlueRaincoat, I AM a listener. My Kundalini transition has been slow and individualised to the extent that I rarely entrust myself with volunteering advice to others. But many thanks for YOUR knowledgeable contributions to this great site.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 01 2017 :  06:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am humbled by your modesty Rookjon. I am no more qualified than you to give advice.
I hope we will see more posts by you before too long
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000