Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Probably the gentlest awakening ever
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2017 :  05:09:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It wasn't long after I started practicing yoga that I found about prana properly, after that there was no going back. I obsessed over it and working it day and night whenever I had the time.

My entire stance of yoga changed, I began focusing on each chakra and how easily they awakened one by one(it took alot of days though) I applied asanas and started following a natural yoga schedule.

just few weeks later, I had a intense shock run up me. I ignored it, it came again a few times. It was shocking amount. I felt it'll tear my system apart if I continue with my energy work.

I stopped for the day but my liver was in constant pain, I couldn't sleep. I found out it was one of the kundalini awakening symptoms. Immediately next day I had normal toast...my liver cried out it pain, it was so painful I was unable to walk, I could feel entire process of digestion...it was painful, each and every bit of it.

I couldn't sit properly, not even sleep. If I even tried my energy work it'll bring forth such a heavy shock that it scared me.

I was lucky to have known what it was, and immediately shifted to pure raw veg diet and effects were tremendous. Pain and blockage left after 5 days. My whole body became able to support my energy work, all other pains started dying out and since then I haven't been sick, stressed out or even having problem not sleeping for days.

now I still get small bits of pain here and there but its like my body is automatically cleansing it

That wasn't all, or rather first shock was quite gentle compared to what came afterwards.

I was meditating one day and there it came...a small shock followed by big shock and a greater shock all through my spine, my body shook here and there uncontrollably constant shocks running through me and it travelled through my spine to my head where they caused a massive ruckus, white flashes and constant small stirrings in brain region. That was intense experience but I am pretty goddamn sure that this isn't all.

Afterwards I did get small bits of shocks here and there but I've been preparing for even greater shock. My health, my face, my mood has improved a ton...what i have now is intense longing for another shock.

All in all, it was not as scary as people deem it to be, It was indeed something different. Once you experience something like that...there is no going back.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2017 :  08:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums Kentox
quote:
Originally posted by Kentox
I stopped for the day but my liver was in constant pain, I couldn't sleep. I found out it was one of the kundalini awakening symptoms. Immediately next day I had normal toast...my liver cried out it pain, it was so painful I was unable to walk, I could feel entire process of digestion...it was painful, each and every bit of it.

I couldn't sit properly, not even sleep. If I even tried my energy work it'll bring forth such a heavy shock that it scared me.
Gentlest awakening ever? Hmmm, I don't think so, not on your liver my friend. I'll give you 10 out of 10 for dedication, but you really don't need to wreck your body in order to find your soul. There are safer and kinder ways.

Others in this forum have encouraged you to read the AYP lessons. Let me join them. Please do have a good read, starting from the beginning. Then we'll have some common ground and we'll be able to have a constructive talk. Otherwise, don't be surprised if not many people here will agree with you. AYP does not encourage substance abuse. While we sympathise with all spiritual efforts, we don't believe wrecking your body is the best way forward. You need it to support you on your yoga journey. Please look after it.

All the best on your path. As Yogani says, "practice wisely and enjoy"

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 23 2017 08:01:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2017 :  09:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Welcome to the AYP forums Kentox
quote:

Gentlest awakening ever? Hmmm, I don't think so, not on your liver my friend. I'll give you 10 out of 10 for dedication, but you really don't need to wreck your body in order to find your soul. There are safer and kinder ways.

Others in this forum have encouraged you to read the AYP lessons. Let me join them. Please do have a good read, starting from the beginning. Then we'll have some common ground and we'll be able to have a constructive talk. Otherwise, don't be surprised if not many people here will agree with you. AYP does not encourage substance abuse. While we sympathise with all spiritual efforts, we don't believe wrecking your body is the best way forward. You need it to support you on your yoga journey. Please look after it.

All the best on your path. As Yogani says, "practice wisely and enjoy"

oh geez, Yes...probably not the kindest awakening for my liver. I've had deep frustrations, introverted tendencies to bottle up and anger issues of my own. It had to come out one way or the other. But with help of Qigong exercise I atleast got it bit under control till I changed my diet.

But once I got through with my diet, nothing really gave me a single problem, luckily my family was pleasantly surprised having me eat entire bowl of veggies that I usually never do every single day.

Also, Why does everyone assume that I am a proper drunkard after making just one topic about it. What I used to drink was 10 times more before this and went to sh*t for it even nearly choked myself in sleep. If anything I was sh*t-scared of ever drinking again after I found myself covered in my own vomit nearly choking on it.

I merely wish for people to get over their assumptions in life, it's not the world that is bad. You just are unable to see it for what it is. It is not that alcohol is evil, you are just irresponsibly drinking it and with that comes consequences.

I take full responsibilities of my own actions, I take care of my body and last of all, I don't feel intoxicated to begin with. I don't know why all the people find that not amazing. It is indeed age-old Tantric tradition not something I just came up with.

I do not endorse people with little self control to follow this path, else they'll become drunkards. I took care of my built up phobia and got acknowledgement of my own self. I need nothing more than that.

I neither care, nor want people to follow this tradition. But in Yoga or Tantra, nothing can be denied to you. not even god or liberation itself.

Atleast among fellow Tantrics, I shouldn't try to be politically correct all the time. It is merely tiresome to go on argue about it.

good day to you sir. or ma'am...I can't tell...

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2017 :  4:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Why does everyone assume that I am a proper drunkard after making just one topic about it.
I didn't assume anything beyond what I read in your post.
One episode of massive alcohol consumption can kill you. You should not go round advising anyone to follow your example. Of course other posters on this forum had to react. It is reckless. And from what you are saying here - "nearly choked myself in sleep" - it sounds like you got dangerously close to that outcome. When you exceed 400 mg of alcohol per dL of blood, the reflex that closes the airways when the food tract opens gets messed up. At the same time, the intoxication causes vomit. The two of these occurring simultaneously will lead to people dying suffocated by their own vomit.

So you see, the danger is not necessarily that people will become drunkards. A one off binge can have very serious consequences. So I'll say it again: the people who reacted to your post were right to do so. This is not about political correctness. It's about the paying attention to possible consequence of what is published in this forum.

In any case, it's good to have you here with us and to have a chance to clarify these issues.

Good day to you too, sir or ma'am, it matters not
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2017 :  4:35:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:
Why does everyone assume that I am a proper drunkard after making just one topic about it.
I didn't assume anything beyond what I read in your post.
One episode of massive alcohol consumption can kill you. You should not go round advising anyone to follow your example. Of course other posters on this forum had to react. It is reckless. And from what you are saying here - "nearly choked myself in sleep" - it sounds like you got dangerously close to that outcome. When you exceed 400 mg of alcohol per dL of blood, the reflex that closes the airways when the food tract opens gets messed up. At the same time, the intoxication causes vomit. The two of these occurring simultaneously will lead to people dying suffocated by their own vomit.

So you see, the danger is not necessarily that people will become drunkards. A one off binge can have very serious consequences. So I'll say it again: the people who reacted to your post were right to do so. This is not about political correctness. It's about the paying attention to possible consequence of what is published in this forum.

In any case, it's good to have you here with us and to have a chance to clarify these issues.

Good day to you too, sir or ma'am, it matters not

I know the consequences and I know the dosage required. of course if we do this blindly, death is indeed possible. I considered risks and benefits myself and I am indeed not that stupid to die for something like a test.

I do not like drinking anymore, all the for the reason I told you, It's not possible for me to get drunk, dizzy for feel unbalanced so easily. I do not know why, but ever since I activated prana, and started awakening chakras till I affirm their effects. Only one I couldn't affirm was throat but atleast I could feel it.

My kundalini was not in any sort of effect that time. I get my first shock after I tested myself.

It is a miracle to hold full awareness while that much drunk. It got stronger over time. It was like my head was working on different frequency than my body. I could feel my tummy burning but head just refused to feel anything. I could even close my eyes and meditate which causes massive dizziness, nothing happened. Only bad thing, I cannot do energy work like this.

in less than 4 hours all the toxins were flushed, my entire body is evolving due to kundalini, before it took longer without it and accompanied with massive hangovers.

I've risked much but carefully, but I've gotten all the proof I needed, I no longer fear alcohol either.

I've got no idea how other people report completely opposite things like reverse tolerance when they become meditative. For me this is a living reality that it cannot steal my awareness, not one bit, once you feel something like that. There is no going back.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000