Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Top of Head
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roboto212

USA
56 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2017 :  03:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
back in 2011 I was meditating one day, and this is after a number of months of pretty intensive throughout the day vipassana meditation and also after several profound and permanent shifts in perception... but one day I was meditating and investigating where this sense of "I" is , when something unfurled in my head... and ever since it feels like the top of my head is missing... like instead of having a crown to my head/skull or whatever, its just open sky... like my head opens out to the sky... very spacious... and its always been like this ever since... a permanent condition of spacious sky mind..

also after that day I became aware of my thoughts in all moments as if I'm watching or listening to them happen as if they were someone else thoughts, so my thoughts never belonged to me after that day, they just sort of happen depending on circumstances and whatnot..

am I enlightened?

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2017 :  03:54:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, if you feel lighter...
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2017 :  09:25:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Quote roboto,
quote:
I became aware of my thoughts in all moments as if I'm watching or listening to them happen as if they were someone else thoughts, so my thoughts never belonged to me after that day, they just sort of happen depending on circumstances and whatnot..

Hi Roboto,
This is witnessing (the witness), we become aware that we are more than our thoughts.

http://www.aypsite.org/122.html this lesson and other lessons of Yogani will learn you more. Take time to read some lessons on the subject.

Good things are happening.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000