Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Am I going through a kundalini Awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2017 :  9:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

A few months ago I was awoken from my sleep when I had bolts of violent electricity going through both my arms. I was shocked but tossed it aside. After that I would randomly feel my lower spine "wagging" I kind of felt that something serious was going to happen but again I tried to push in the back of my mind. Now currently I've been experiencing lots of fear over the last few months with entities. I was feeling desperate and ****** off..tired of living in fear I yelled out loud in tears" I"ve had enough of all of this! " Then suddenly I felt this heat almost liquid like leak out of my lower spine, and its been that way since. Its subtle sometimes feeling like a faint hot knife cutting the inside of my waist,heart,or legs,in the inside of my stomach but it doesn't last long. The faintness of it makes me really doubt that I have done something wrong or that this may never mature into higher awareness.

Does this sound like a kundalini awakening or is it a pre-kundalini awakening? I'm quite confused as to what I should do and what I should expect.

If anyone could give some input that would be a great help.

Kind regards to all,

Nic

Moderator note- Moved to appropriate forum category.

Edited by - AYPforum on Mar 03 2017 9:50:33 PM

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2017 :  03:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nic,

Welcome to AYP forums. What you describe here sounds like kundalini symptoms. However the symptoms can be confusing and sometimes fearful at the beginning, it can be the start of a beautiful journey.

If you would like to know more about kundalini you can read this lesson http://aypsite.com/69.html

Do you already have a spiritual practice? If you would like advice in AYP practices it would be helpful if you could answer first these questions. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=11628#11628

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2017 :  05:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Nic

I'd agree with Charliedog, your symptoms are fairly typical of a kundalini awakening.

This website is a great source of information for somebody in your position.
I came to AYP with some kundalini troubles too, although I did not recognized them as such. The lessons on this website and in Yogani's books were very useful to me, as they helped me understand what was going on. Once you gain that understanding, you can begin to manage the situation.

The challenge of an early awakening is that the complementary opposite of kudalini (called inner silence in AYP; other traditions call it the witness or the watcher, God the father etc) is not sufficiently developed. To have a balanced and comfortable awakening,the energy/kundalini and inner silence need to develop in tandem, ideally leading with the silence. Your challenge now is to work on the silence part without stirring the energy too much. A gentle form of meditation might be the thing for you, while grounding and self-pacing carefully. The lessons will tell you all about that.

All the best

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Mar 04 2017 05:04:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2017 :  06:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nic

I was feeling desperate and ****** off..tired of living in fear I yelled out loud in tears" I"ve had enough of all of this! " Then suddenly I felt this heat almost liquid like leak out of my lower spine, and its been that way since.

Your anger was appropriately and effectively directed to a higher ideal of betterment and transformation. Well done. Here's a good lesson on how to continue to channel emotions to your chosen ideal: http://www.aypsite.org/340.html

Like Blue and Charlie said, it's about solidifying your consciousness in inner silence, mixed with energy and groundedness. No low-vibration entities can compete with inner silence, and when inner silence merges with ecstasy, one's empowerment becomes increasingly wholesome and indestructible.

Now that you've unleashed the inner, benevolent dragon, now it's time to learn how to ride Her. Enjoy the journey!
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2017 :  6:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all so much for the clarity! I will definitely keep using this site.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000