Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Ejaculation without orgasm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

asarghmatey

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2017 :  09:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm a practitioner of taoist sexual arts, but I can't find a forum for that, and there seem to be people here with knowledge of Tao anyway.

Many years ago I read Multi Orgasmic Man, and began practicing with my partner. I learned to have full body orgasms, and they were incredible. After we broke up I stoped practicing. I'm in a new relationship and decided to start practicing again, and something strange (but fun) is happening. I'm now having ejaculation without orgasm. If I get close to the edge, a tremendous amount of seman will spill out, but I don't feel the orgasmic pumping in my groin (though it still feels good) and I don't perceive any loss of sexual energy. I stay erect, and I'm able to do it again and again.

Am I losing sexual energy by doing this, or is it possible to ejaculate without losing sexual energy.

I'd be interested to hear taoist and tantric opinions if they differ.

Thanks in advance

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2017 :  12:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello asarghmatey, (sounds like a pirate!)

Any ejaculation is loss, whether you feel it or not; you are spilling spiritual fuel. I suspect you are young and producing peak sperm quantities which could explain why you have no loss symptoms. Whether any of this matters or not depends on what you expect out of your Tao/tantric practices.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000