Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Deep Pressure on Heart & Below plus eletricity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2017 :  6:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was practicing DM today, it meanwhile through it, I felt a pressure below the heart.. but kept going anyway.

Afterwards, I felt a deeper pressure, but this time on the Heart Chakra. I kept going anyway.. later these 2 pressures kinda merged on a mega pressure on below heart (solar plexos? not manipura chakra) plus heart chakra. This stayed until the end. Sometimes it was felt as a cold pressure, sometimes no "temperature" to notice. All this was not unconfortable, just different.

Also, at one time, I felt energy accumulating at the Heart zone and then suddenly pumbbbbbfff, an energy blast that exploded from the heart towards the whole body, it was a sort of cold electricity.

The 20 min passed by quite quickly, I felt it was a nice session overall, just wondering what were these happenings.

Kind regards!

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2017 :  11:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's expansion of the heart space. Yet another prime symptom of purification and opening. You're in the zone.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2017 :  9:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I kept going anyway.. later these 2 pressures kinda merged on a mega pressure on below heart (solar plexos? not manipura chakra) plus heart chakra. This stayed until the end. Sometimes it was felt as a cold pressure, sometimes no "temperature" to notice. All this was not unconfortable, just different.

'Keep going' is the proper decision if comfort is not an issue. Observing changes within is half the fun!
Go to Top of Page

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2017 :  1:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you guys!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000