Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Exercise and AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  12:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

One of the exercises I do for a better posture involves the Transverse abdominal muscle and the pelvic floor muscle. What happens to me, is some odd movements made by my face muscles and some emotional changes when I do the exercises. Sometimes some body movements as well. Nothing serious more of an annoyance.

Is this a problem for my AYP journey or is it just something minor I have to live with?

Thank you,

Edited by - LordBuzzKill on Jan 14 2017 01:17:20 AM

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  02:30:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi LordBuzzKill,

This is no problem, what you experience is purification. It's a sign that the practice works (not that it is not working as we don't experience this) It is the release of tension in the body and release of emotions as well. This is also called automatic yoga or kriya's. Good things are happening,

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  04:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I simply work on improving the health of my back. I get automatic yoga and purification. I like this.

Thanks Charliedog
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  04:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Life becomes Yoga, enjoy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000