Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Jalandhara
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2017 :  7:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys and gals,

Yogani has taught me about this practice, since I did a search within AYP to open this chakra. It has been years since my kundalini moved. The last time it has moved I felt vibrations in my right hand and then suddenly spinning counterclockwise above my left chest and then it moved to deep inside my throat to the spine.

Any suggestions on how to open this chakra or should I just let the kundalini take care of it?

The good thing about having an open heart chakra is that I am more compassionate, kind and understanding.

Please forgive me yogani for looking under the hood but I need to know how to open this area.

Namaste, and thank you for your advice.

Vil

Edited by - VIL on Jan 13 2017 7:56:32 PM

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2017 :  9:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lesson 220 might be of great help to you.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  03:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
With Spinal Breathing Pranayama you will purify all chakra's in a safe way. Seek balance, not details. It is wise not to focus on one chakra especially with your historie.

Only my opinion, love&light
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  03:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS Do you have a meditation practice at this moment, or are you still too sensitive?

Please fill in the questionnaire so that we can help you. With powerful pranayama and detail focussing and no meditation and/or asana practice you will bring more imbalance into your system.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jan 14 2017 03:52:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  07:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi VIL, I am not able to answer your question, but I suggest to be careful - an open chakra does not mean that things will improve. For example, an open heart chakra brings the benefits you listed BUT can also make yourself vulnerable if a toxic person crosses your path. So, be careful and aware of the possible effects of any opening.

May I ask you why you think about opening the heart chakra? Did somebody tell you that you should? In that case, be even more careful.

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  07:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for the confusion, I misspelled jalandhara or the "chin pump". I wanted advice concerning the throat chakra. I hope my post makes more sense now.

Thanks again,
Vil
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4368 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  10:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vil,

Chin Pump is called "Dynamic Jalandhara" in the lessons. It is a powerful form of pranayama that can move large amounts of prana in the body.

Given what you wrote in this post, it would not be a suitable practice for you at this time.

I agree with others here, that you need to be filling in the questionnaire, so that we can give you the advice that you need to help deal with the situation that you are currently in. Knowing which practices would be suitable or not at this time will depend on that.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  12:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

It probably is not a good idea, as you and others have pointed out. As much as I don't want to admit it, I know you are right.

I will take the time to do the questionnaire and post it soon.

Thank you for your honesty.

Vil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000