Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Did I ejaculate?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2016 :  1:36:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi. First of all, sorry for any susceptible description.

I was with my partner, and I tried to do what the Tantra lessons here say. It was the 2nd attempt.

I did #holdback method, #blocking & #attempt at vajroli, which consisted of, khumbakha plus anal, rectal and tip of lingam lock.

I did that multiple times throughout the act.
On the last time, I did, perhaps not early enough (too close to ejaculation) and I tried really hard to hold it (and at the same time feel/see the energy going up the spine), and I didnt feel like I ejaculated, nor did my partner afterwards noticed that I came inside her.

I sort of felt the orgasm, but not really..not sure how to explain.
Unforunately, that made me lose my erections.. hence my question whether did I ejaculate or not.

When I took the lingam out of the yoni, I looked and I saw about 2 drops of semen on the lingam, but that was it.
None of it came afterwards when urinating, nor anything...

I'm here wondering what happened.. anyone might help me figure it out?

Kind regards,
Buu

PS: I forgot to say, I also do twice daily practices of Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation.

Edited by - Buu on Dec 31 2016 1:38:31 PM

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2016 :  5:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Buu,

It is possible for men to orgasm without ejaculation. This will tend to happen more for men who are engaged in spiritual practices and who have an active kundalini.

After orgasm, sometimes the erection is lost and sometimes it is not, so men can become multi-orgasmic just as most women are.

In AYP it is not encouraged to try to develop this ability as it is not a sure thing. It is encouraged to learn to stay in front of orgasm, so that orgasm does not take place and even blocking is not needed. In this way sex will last longer, gradually rising to a divine level, without the dangers of losing prana through orgasm.

Lesson T4 - The Holdback Method - A Stairway to Heaven

At a certain point, vajroli will begin to become a natural ongoing experience (for both men and women) and does not require any special or deliberate technique.

Lesson T30 - Vajroli Mudra

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  01:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

I am able to orgasm without ejaculating. I can raise a lot of prana as I get close with some inhales (kind of a mini SBP). After I do this for a while, I 'finish' by getting close to the edge and then I go over, but stop before any contractions take place. So It feels like an orgasm, or at least a relief from the sexual tension. But no semen comes out or goes into the bladder (I've peed afterwards in a glass and looked for semen).

So when you talk about losing prana through orgasm, do you mean through ejaculation and subsequent loss of semen?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  07:25:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
So when you talk about losing prana through orgasm, do you mean through ejaculation and subsequent loss of semen?

Hi Dennis,

Yes, prana is lost through ejaculation (and to a lesser degree through blocking) rather than simply through orgasm. So in theory a man who is able to orgasm without ejaculation could orgasm during sex and not lose prana.

The reason I say "in theory" is because in practice it is often not quite as simple as that. Over time, the tendency to ejaculate with orgasm can become stronger, which can result in having to resort to blocking, with the subsequent loss of prana. I am not saying that this is the case for all men, but it is for many.

If this was not the case, then the AYP Tantra lessons would be giving men guidance on how to experience orgasm without ejaculation, rather than on how to cultivate pre-orgasmic sex, which is quite different. Pre-orgasmic sex is a guaranteed way to preserve prana during sex, whilst at the same time raising it to a higher level of functioning in the body. Orgasm without ejaculation is a hit and miss affair for many men, with a much greater chance of pranic loss.

Yogani's advice is to stay well away from anything that could be called a climax during sex. Instead there is a gradual rising of prana taking place, purifying the body and becoming increasingly subtle and ecstatic over time.

So Tantric sex gradually becomes a continuous ecstatic experience for both men and women, with no loss of prana, rather than a short lived peak ecstatic experience, or a succession of short lived peak experiences, with or without energy loss.

Just to mention, Yogani also advises not to be tempted to mix spiritual practices like SBP with sex. He discusses that in this lesson:

Lesson T33 - Spinal Breathing during Tantric Sex?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  6:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

[quote]

Just to mention, Yogani also advises not to be tempted to mix spiritual practices like SBP with sex. He discusses that in this lesson:

http://www.aypsite.org/T33.htmlLesson T33 - Spinal Breathing during Tantric Sex?[/url

Christi

Hi Christi,

I re read this lesson. Yogani recommends not to deliberately combine both but it's okay if it's automatic.

The experience here is that the breath is drawn in the spinal nerve and guides the prana up to the the nape of the neck/brain stem and then let it dissolve in the brain. Similar to Spinal Breathing but not exact. It is very powerful.

Edited by - sunyata on Jan 01 2017 10:16:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  02:49:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

I should have mentioned I do this is during solo tantra practice. I don't do a full SBP but short inhales create a strong rise of prana. I have been doing this for more than a year with no adverse effects. I stay preorgasmic until the amount of prana rising has diminished. Going over the edge without ejaculation is simply a more satisfying way to end.

I'm also a bit older than most here so it's easier not to get too caught up on just sex. For me, the tantra is a boost and helper to my normal SBP, DM, etc.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  07:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Hi Christi,

I re read this lesson. Yogani recommends not to deliberately combine both but it's okay if it's automatic.

The experience here is that the breath is drawn in the spinal nerve and guides the prana up to the the nape of the neck/brain stem and then let it dissolve in the brain. Similar to Spinal Breathing but not exact. It is very powerful.

Hi Sunyata,

Yes, automatic yoga is usually not a problem if happening during sex, unless it becomes too strong and leads to overload problems. It is the deliberate combining of practices that can be more of an issue.

Sounds like things are going well.

quote:
I should have mentioned I do this is during solo tantra practice. I don't do a full SBP but short inhales create a strong rise of prana. I have been doing this for more than a year with no adverse effects. I stay preorgasmic until the amount of prana rising has diminished. Going over the edge without ejaculation is simply a more satisfying way to end.

I'm also a bit older than most here so it's easier not to get too caught up on just sex. For me, the tantra is a boost and helper to my normal SBP, DM, etc.

Hi Dennis,

If orgasm without ejaculation is not an issue for you and there is no energy depletion, then that is fine. My cautions above were more for anyone reading along who may be tempted to try this for themselves. A lot of people have wasted a lot of time and energy attempting to achieve non-ejaculatory orgasms, when in fact they didn't need to. They could simply have cultivated the practice of pre-orgasmic sex and progressed much faster with Tantra.

The ability to do this, as you probably already know, is more something that arises from long-term spiritual practice and rising kundalini, rather than through sexual practice. It happens fairly automatically when the higher centres are open and prana is being drawn upwards in the body towards those centres, rather than "down and out".

Yogani discussed this a few years ago in this topic:

Nonejaculatory orgasm or no orgasm

As Yogani mentions in the Tantra lessons, all of life eventually becomes a continuously orgasmic process. So even for people who are practising pre-orgasmic Tantric sex, at some point, orgasm has to become part of the equation. It tends to happen infrequently at first and then gradually becomes more and more a normal part of everyday life.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  09:52:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2017 :  09:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Dennis

quote:

In my experience, chin lock is good practice here, to keep prana from "messing" too much with the head.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000