Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Awakening symptoms?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2016 :  9:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all well; and thank you for taking your time out to read my post.
I wrote a post about Kundalini awakening a few days ago. I did get answers as to how to ground myself (thank you again.) but no answers as to whether or not others knew/thought it was definitely a Kundalini awakening.

I did another Third eye meditation last night by Guru Nithyananda; and all I can say, is it was quite fascinating.
I started seeing him double vision, or when I'd look at something I'd see two. I also kept seeing splashes of yellow around his third eye. He says it can take up to 21 days with this particular technique. I was looking at my third eye with my physical eyes, yet they didn't feel crossed over at all. It genuinely felt like I was just looking normally. I have woken up and have very dull, irritating pressure between my eyebrows which makes me keep scrunching up my face. I also keep unintentionally crossing my eyes. It's as though they just do it themselves, along with a black dot. I also feel as though my physical eyes are centred around the bridge of my nose...oh and also. My ears popped yesterday and I had that same annoying feeling you get when you're on a plane in hogh altitude. It lasted around 2-3 minutes. Does anyone know what this means?? Can you stop third eye opening once it's starting to awaken, or will it just continue to progress on it's own? Thank you.

#128591;

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2016 :  04:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Behumanswithhumanity,

Yes, the symptoms that you described in this post, are the beginnings of a kundalini awakening.

There are many symptoms that can happen during an awakening and if you start to analyse them all, you would very quickly get bogged down in over-analysis of what is happening. It is usually best simply to let go of wanting to understand what everything means and concentrate on engaging in practices that will bring about a smooth and joyful awakening.

If you read through the main lessons on this site, then you will get a pretty good idea about what is going on for you and where it is all heading. It is really just a case of taking one step at a time, cultivating inner silence and then giving direction to the energy moving through your body. The main lessons will guide you as to what steps to take and when. Any advice you need as you proceed, you can get here, or in the AYP Plus forum.

As to whether things will continue on their own or not if you do not do anything, the answer is that they will continue for a while, but will eventually calm down and become dormant. It is not a path that I ever advise people to take, as it is very unknown as to what will happen over the long term. It is much better to engage in spiritual practices. In that way you are taking charge of your life and of the process of awakening and you can guide it as you choose.

Purifying the third eye takes a lot longer than 21 days. It takes many years, as does the whole process of awakening. So it is best not to become fixated about any particular aspect of awakening and to concentrate on techniques that are generic and will purify the whole body over time. Trying to micro-manage particular aspects of the subtle nervous system can lead to an awakening which is out of balance, and then you will have work to do later, to bring it back into balance.

The most important thing is to cultivate inner silence through meditation as this will give you the peace and equanimity needed to deal with whatever happens as things unfold.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2016 :  10:35:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What Christi said.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000