Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Teachings in Sweden?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2016 :  7:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello All

Is there any chance that you will be able to meet with someone teaching AYP in Sweden any time soon? They teach TM meditation in Sweden, but it is very expensive... :(

If that will happen what would the cost be? One of AYP's strength are its open approach and that it is free/not expensive... I hope maybe meeting with a teacher would not be too expensive later on :)

I have read all main lessons, and soon three of the other books, am meditating few times per week, but I read mostly out of curiosity and that I enjoy the books so much.

I think meeting with real life teacher and others practicing AYP would do a lot for me in terms of practice and so on, something like in The Secrets of Wilder, if you know what I mean :)

Just wanted to give my thoughts on this, thanks!

//Colours

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2016 :  9:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
By the way, I tried contacting the contact for Sweden in this thread: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9036 and I get an email saying that my message cannot be delivered. Just wanted to let you know.

All the best!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000