Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Monatomic gold to help with practice?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrCuddly

USA
43 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  6:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been reading a lot about how monatomic gold helps with activity of the pineal gland, aids in meditation, energy, clarity even psychic powers etc.

Is anyone here using this in conjunction with AYP practice? I've ordered some primarily for helping my son with anxiety and ill health, but am curious about trying it myself before meditation.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  11:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  3:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrCuddly,

No, I haven't used it. Best wishes for your son.
Go to Top of Page

MrCuddly

USA
43 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2016 :  11:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Will Power

Hi MrCuddly,

No, I haven't used it. Best wishes for your son.

Thank you. Actually we both tried some and both of experienced lots of energy, clarity, less concern for petty annoyances, and I felt an extra level of intuitive awareness of what people close to me were feeling. This was both good and bad.

Overall it did feel like a step forward for health and awareness. But I had so much energy I'm finally feeling back to normal after 3 days. And this was with a pea sized portion. I'll try again tomorrow with half as much. It seems promising.
Go to Top of Page

hariomyogarishikesh

India
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2017 :  3:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit hariomyogarishikesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AYPforum

Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

My question is that, Can a youth below 18 years old take it?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000