Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Underlying Dread (or: When Was Road Runner Wrong?)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  9:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Jim, I can't help myself with this one.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  10:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lakulisha,

Re: editing your posts, try logging off and then back on. The edit function should be available, since there is no wait period to use it. Let us know if you're still struggling, and we'll troubleshoot it further. (If you hover the mouse over the icon without clicking, it will say "Edit Reply").
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2016 :  05:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lakulisha
But I can't find the edit button ... I see you guys editing your posts and poor me can't, or can't find how.... Maybe that privilege is only given when you've been at it for a while?

These buttons are there for new members of the forum, as for older ones.
I think you will find them if you play with it a bit longer. The buttons are indeed no longer there after you've hit 'Reply to topic'. But they should be there when you view a topic i.e. as soon as you've selected it from the list of topics available on the forum.

Have you tried opening the website in another browser?
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2016 :  07:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel deep love for Roadrunner before he jumped, he did whatever and how he did his best.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2016 :  11:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thankyou jim this discusion is great
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2016 :  03:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Jim for the two new threads.
@ Lakulisha:
quote:
Your foothold days are over.

is an excellent way to explain it
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000