Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Exercises after non ejaculatory sex?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PureandClean

India
18 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  09:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What kind of exercises i should do after a non ejaculatory sex (sometimes non ejaculatory masturbation)? I feel pain in my prostate gland due to prolonged arousal. I have heard that there are some exercises which can make everything good.

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  12:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Pureandclean,

What are your yoga practices? Do you meditate? A dedicated meditation, over time, should help move sexual essences upward, transmuting them in your system, perhaps relieving some of the discomfort. I imagine being out in nature and interacting with others would help in taking your mind off of this "build up".

I see in your profile you are young (20) and that celibacy is a "hobby"; it may be too much for a young man to practice strict celibacy, especially if discomfort is morphing into pain, as your production of sperm is at its peak as is the desire to expel it is heightened. Abstaining from ejaculation is a noble spiritual pursuit, but I would recommend you "release the pressure" from time to time, without shame or judgement. You will recover quickly without setback on your path, and by allowing this occasional release, you are not in a constant internal combat with nature and Self. Good luck!

Edited by - Dogboy on Jun 19 2016 4:12:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2017 :  12:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just wanted to say: Great post and advice to PureandClean, Dogboy.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2017 :  1:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000