Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Ultra Spiritual...lol:Yoga/Spirituality humor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lateralus

USA
59 Posts

Posted - May 30 2016 :  02:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Found this recently and had some laughs. I feel getting too serious,,which I tend to do, and caught up in anything,including spirituality,can have negative consequences on our life. I find humor is a good way to stay grounded .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

Edited by - lateralus on May 30 2016 02:26:16 AM

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - May 30 2016 :  10:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  08:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you want to see one he did that is really funny look at his what if meat eaters acted like vegans video.

One quote goes something like this while the guy is holding a raw chunk of meat in his fist.

I don't appreciate you eating all those vegetables man, you are eating up all the food my food eats!

or something like that
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  08:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the laughs!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  11:14:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good stuff, and much needed to keep all this spirituality in perspective. Humor and Truth are best friends. Well done, JP.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  1:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome

Sey
Go to Top of Page

lateralus

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2016 :  12:15:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

If you want to see one he did that is really funny look at his what if meat eaters acted like vegans video.

One quote goes something like this while the guy is holding a raw chunk of meat in his fist.

I don't appreciate you eating all those vegetables man, you are eating up all the food my food eats!

or something like that

Haha,that was a good one. Glad to see everyone enjoy the post here.

Edited by - lateralus on Jun 01 2016 10:04:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2016 :  10:28:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000