Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 swami nityananda giri
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lahiri

Italy
7 Posts

Posted - May 28 2016 :  06:03:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste friends
I have a question for you. Do anyone have any experience with swami nityananda giri kriya yoga tecniques?
it will be in my country soon and i would like to meet him.
Actually im doing kriya of lahiri lineage, but i live in europe and i must be initiated in USA by the teacher who taught me. unlikely i have not much money to travel now and i dont know in future. Cause im having a very hard time.
I will appreciate if anyone can suggest and help me. forgive my english isnt perfect.
namaste

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - May 29 2016 :  12:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Similar to what Kriya Yoga institute teaches, but after seeing some of his You Tube videos and the wrong way he demonstrates techniques I have some doubts concerning him as a teacher.
Nice person though and wrote a good book, probably worth meeting.
Go to Top of Page

lahiri

Italy
7 Posts

Posted - May 29 2016 :  2:14:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank U SO-HI.
and a i wrote in another post in practicing kriya of ashok singh.
Actually in writing in these forum to share my story but above all asking advices to people who heve more experience than me. So what do u think about ashok kriya lahiri lineage. I feel good with the practice and cannot wait the day to be initiated though actually i cant.
namaste thank u for reply me
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  08:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you are asking about Ashok Kumar Singh in California USA I know several of his students and all I have met have moved on from him to other teachers.

Most say he is a nice person some say he tries to control their lives.

Somewhere in the middle you may find the truth, relationships are always different between teachers and different students.

I communicated with him a few times but all in all with the way the communications went I decided it just was not worth the time or money to pursue.

quote:
Originally posted by lahiri

Thank U SO-HI.
Actually in writing in these forum to share my story but above all asking advices to people who heve more experience than me. So what do u think about ashok kriya lahiri lineage. I feel good with the practice and cannot wait the day to be initiated though actually i cant.

Go to Top of Page

lahiri

Italy
7 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  09:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK thank u. I really appreciate your honesty. To be honest im feeling good with the lahiri lineage kriya yoga. at least now with the tecniques i know. BUT, i really want to be followed by a Master and im searching a Master who belongs to lahiri mahasaya panchan battacharya and so on....well according to u and all the others which Masters are alive now, and as u said about ashok i think he could be a good teacher but probably he isnt a Mater. please forgive my curiosity. i dont want to offend anybody. Just want to search a honest way and lineage. And thank u to this forum so i can contact people in USA who such as in your case know ashok...thank u
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

If you are asking about Ashok Kumar Singh in California USA I know several of his students and all I have met have moved on from him to other teachers.

Somewhere in the middle you may find the truth, relationships are always different between teachers and different students.

I communicated with him a few times but all in all with the way the communications went I decided it just was not worth the time or money to pursue.

quote:

Thank U SO-HI.

Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  10:38:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe this will help?

There is a Sri Mukherjee of India who just returned from teaching in the United States he is in the lineage of Swami Pranabananda.

http://originalkriya.com

There is a Prakash Shankar Vyas of Australia he is in the Lineage of the Lahiri Family.

http://www.kashikriya.com/kriya-yoga/

quote:

OK thank u. I really appreciate your honesty. To be honest im feeling good with the lahiri lineage kriya yoga. at least now with the tecniques i know. BUT, i really want to be followed by a Master and im searching a Master who belongs to lahiri mahasaya panchan battacharya and so on....well according to u and all the others which Masters are alive now, and as u said about ashok i think he could be a good teacher but probably he isnt a Mater. please forgive my curiosity. i dont want to offend anybody. Just want to search a honest way and lineage. And thank u to this forum so i can contact people in USA who such as in your case know ashok...thank u
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

quote:

Thank U SO-HI.

Go to Top of Page

lahiri

Italy
7 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  10:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I knew about mukerjee. I live in italy and i was waiting for him, but i dont have news anymore. Regarding the australia link i will check. Do u know shailendra sharma as well. he belongs to lahiri lineage.
namaste
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  3:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I knew about mukerjee. I live in italy and i was waiting for him, but i dont have news anymore. Regarding the australia link i will check. Do u know shailendra sharma as well. he belongs to lahiri lineage.
namaste

From another thread when I wrote to the USA People they told me that Sri Mukherjee of India may be coming to Spain at the end of this year or the beginning of next year as there are people working towards bringing him there right now.

They told me to ask him for details by sending him an email originalkriyayoga@gmail.com I have not as there is no interest in going to Spain.

There are 3 main players on the world stage that are all teaching in a very similar manner as they all three were initiated by Satyacharan Lahiri.

#1. Shailendra Sharma of India. I am told by his student that he is a very nice person and a good teacher that spends time with those who learn from him. He was the first to show images of his Kechari Mudra on line from an xray or is it MRI? either way I thought that impossible until it happened to me as well.

#2. Ashok Chatterjee of India a retired Police Officer now old and in poor health no longer initiating the last I heard.

#3. Prakash Shankar Vyas of Australia. The things I know of this person come from a book written about him it is a very good book and reading it is mandatory before receiving his initiation. I would not mind hearing more about him from his students myself, When I see him on his site I like him.

Satyacharan Lahiri had a son who was taken with the spiritual rock star celebrities in India, Krishana Murti and Osho Rajneesh this sons name is Shibendu Lahiri.

For the sake of completeness of people related to Satyacharan using his name as a spring board on the world stage he is included as one who travels and talks about Kriya but mostly talks about his personal philosophy " The benidiction of no mind"

I advise that the reader does not take anything shared as a form of endorsement for any of these people, what I know is shared in reply to a question. What is not shared is even more but better to let others make up their own mind as even a bad report can tempt someone into a mistake out of curiosity.

If someone wants to pursue learning from one of these people then that is up to them.

A word of advice, be careful.

Edited by - So-Hi on May 31 2016 3:44:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

lahiri

Italy
7 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2016 :  02:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank u so-hi. very clear.
blessings
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000