AYPsite.org Forum
 Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Colonics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  03:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I live about 20 minutes from the Edgar Cayce library, where a health spa is located. They do colonics there and I am trying to determine whether doing this at home vs a professional environment is best.

I'd rather do it in a more controlled setting, but if I can get the exact same effects doing it at home, why spend the extra dollars.

My other reason for wanting to go there is the feeling of making a day out of it, as they offer a few other services there. It would be like loving myself, doing something for my mind and body.

Thoughts?

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  9:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Colonics are really a great help in cleansing the body, I've done hundreds over the last 20 years and they cured me of some issues I've had along the way.

So I thorougly encourage you to go and explore. It is hard to do a colonic at home as it is much deeper than an enema.

Go for it, it is worth the extra cost.

Babaly
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000